Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello *waves hand slightly*

Default Hello *waves hand slightly*

I just came by this site to help support one of my friends I'm not too interested in diapers, but I don't mind them.

Just thought I'd introduce myself before I went into semi-Lurk mode

Default Luke waves back

Hi Mate

Welcome to our little nappy world, its nice that u are supporting your friend.

Cheers

Luke

I gotta say that says something about your friendship if you're willing to come on here and support him/her

Well we don't just talk about diapers all day, so i'm sure you won't have too much of a problem contributing to the forums.

So yeah, welcome ^^,

Haha :"D

And I know :3 Took a look around after I signed up.

Thanks you two for welcoming me : D

Monkey

Welcome to ADISC, List.

Generous of you to supervise your friend, afterall It's well known browsing the forums for lengthy periods causes hallucinations and other outlandish, enlightening experiences. Trippy.

that two now (that i know of) who are one this sight being neither tb or dl. you and Blarg. Blarg is my friend who's leaching off of the story forum.

Welcome to the forum, and its great that your suporting your friend.

Weclome to ADISC, List! Nice to know that you support your friend enough to sign up here. n.n

And yeah, we don't talk about diapers and stuff all day; we've got quite a few forums and subforums about non-*BDL stuffs. So feel free to post. We don't bite!

I hope you have a great time here and make a lot of new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    It's well known browsing the forums for lengthy periods causes hallucinations and other outlandish, enlightening experiences. Trippy.
    Wow, that sounds awesome 8D

And thanks so much everyone for making feel so welcome *slight bow*

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you would like, and if you have any qeustions for us please do not heitate to make a thread on it, but just use the search feature to make sure there is not an already related forum. Also wanted to say that proves your a very good friend to join this site for him. Who is your friend on here? That is if you and him do not mind saying so.