Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi

Default hi

hi there, i'm a new member here, just found this site a week or so ago.
    oh my name is Chris btw, and i come from Norway

so.. hi

Hiya there, SyndroManiac! Nice to have you to the site, and from Norway too! What's it like up there? I've always wanted to know.

So why not tell us a little bit about yourself. Like what types of hobbies do you have, what's your favorite sport, etc etc. We like to make other-than-diaper-only friendships on this site too, and there are lots of groups for you to join if you have a particular interest. (Like cars, music, anime, etc.)

-Nei

What Nei said!

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Hello and welcome to ADISC, or should I say:
    Velkommen til ADISC forumet.

Welcome to Adisc. I hope you find it a good place to visit.

You live in a beautiful part of the world, btw. The fjords around Bergen are breathtaking.

Lill

Welcome to ADISC! Hope that you both enjoy this site and can further contribute to this vast community!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaNei View Post
    Hiya there, SyndroManiac! Nice to have you to the site, and from Norway too! What's it like up there? I've always wanted to know.

So why not tell us a little bit about yourself. Like what types of hobbies do you have, what's your favorite sport, etc etc. We like to make other-than-diaper-only friendships on this site too, and there are lots of groups for you to join if you have a particular interest. (Like cars, music, anime, etc.)

-Nei
    If you would like to know what it is like in Norway, you can visit my blog at The Hamiltons in Stavanger and see what our experience here is like. I would ask that you not make any mention of ABDL related stuff in comments and such,though. Enjoy!

And welcome to a fellow (sort of) Norwegian! Probably far enough north to knock me out as the furthest north on the new member map!

Quote Originally Posted by lill View Post
    Welcome to Adisc. I hope you find it a good place to visit.

You live in a beautiful part of the world, btw. The fjords around Bergen are breathtaking.

Lill
    They really are quite beautiful, I find myself pining for them... don't you think they give a continent a baroque feel?