Thread: this forum is perfect!

Default this forum is perfect!

this forum has a category that i fit into well and there are many helpful, understanding, and nice people that i can really relate to in my experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by randomuser16 View Post
    this forum has a category that i fit into well and there are many helpful, understanding, and nice people that i can really relate to in my experiences.
    Yes, niceness is one of the things that characterizes the ADISC community, imo. Hopefully you will feel like getting in touch with people who tell of experiences you can relate to; or just enjoy their posts.

Out of curiosity, should I read you username as Random User or Random Muser or a deliberate combination of both?

Clarissa

There's no such thing a a perfect forum there's always pros and cons.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
    There's no such thing a a perfect forum there's always pros and cons.
    And you apparently were one of them. That's what makes us so great, we activly weed out the problems, like you!!

Quote Originally Posted by randomuser16 View Post
    Glad to hear you like it.

Do you think you could tell us a little about yourself? hobby's, jobs, what your favorite color or sports team is? That sort of thing. stuff that will let us know a little about who you are a s a person.