Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hi All!

I'm from the NE area, 40yo. I've liked diapers as long as I can remember. I'm a DL, not really into the AB thing but fantasize about being punished by being put back into diapers.

I wear pretty much everyday except at work and when I'm at the gym - or when it just isn't appropriate. I like Bambinos and Attends, and I like the wingfold design disposables, like the original Pampers - that's what I grew up in.

I was in diapers until I was 6, and night diapers til 8. There was always that box of toddler Pampers on the shelf in my closet just in case...

Welcome, nice to have a some one that knows what a true diaper was back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Noisypants View Post
    I like the wingfold design disposables, like the original Pampers - that's what I grew up in.
    I grew up in those too. I've been urge incontinent and a bedwetter my entire life. Wore the original Pampers for many years because I was a skinny kid and that's all we had back then. I'm about the same age as you. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the family, Noisypants! (Gosh I love that name)

Have you read the rules and the wiki yet? If not, go check them out. They're pretty chock full of advice.

I really hope you have a lot of fun here and that you get to meet some new friends, exchange ideas, and even help others!

-Nei