Thread: Net REALLY cut off...

Default Net REALLY cut off...

...which is a good thing! We got the line fixed, and decided not to be with our current company anymore - not that there's anything wrong with them, just that they didn't help us and that they have bells and whistles we needn't pay for.

Long story short, I will be back for good in a few days, when our new connection kicks in.

God Bless you guys. (That story and less later.)

EmeraldsAndLime

woot! ^_^

Now you just need a new phone!

Yes, and I just remembered I'm on someone else's computer. I knocked an IC off my graphics card, so.... maybe make that a couple of weeks I'm afraid. Unless they scream "VOID!" and literally shoot it at me. In that case it may be sooner.

Oh, and while I may have disappeared off the iMap, a LOT has been happening behind the scenes, which I will explain when I've got the time. You may take a hint from my first post, that's a major thing that's happening.

EmeraldsAndLime

Well it's good to hear you're coming back.

Yes... four months is such a long time, but man did it fly! Without the internet it's been hard to tell how long days go for. I feel kinda guilty in a way, and lost in another. Probably not the single greatest mentality, but meh. To me the internet is much of a necessary novelty.

Not that I'd ever live with out it, no!

EmeraldsAndLime

Well, I tend to feel much better when I'm away from a computer and more occupied with other things... but to each their own.

Also, I actually did try to get a hold of you the other day! Once again you've proven you have a terrible run with technology!

(By the way, how many unread posts did you come back too? )

Umm, I don't know. The system has changed, so I'll have to get used to it all again! But not being tethered to the internet for 4 months has done two things: 1 is that it will take about 4 years to catch up on everything I've missed, and the second being that I've been doing other things, such as going to church (which I have so many questions about, but will need to wait), working (not anymore unfortunately) and waiting to enroll into TAFE again. And a stash was found.. one used. :-/

Anyway, will get into those things later when I have more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Yes, and I just remembered I'm on someone else's computer. I knocked an IC off my graphics card, so.... maybe make that a couple of weeks I'm afraid. Unless they scream "VOID!" and literally shoot it at me. In that case it may be sooner.

Oh, and while I may have disappeared off the iMap, a LOT has been happening behind the scenes, which I will explain when I've got the time. You may take a hint from my first post, that's a major thing that's happening.

...which is a good thing! We got the line fixed, and decided not to be with our current company anymore - not that there's anything wrong with them, just that they didn't help us and that they have bells and whistles we needn't pay for.

Long story short, I will be back for good in a few days, when our new connection kicks in.

God Bless you guys. (That story and less later.)

Umm, I don't know. The system has changed, so I'll have to get used to it all again! But not being tethered to the internet for 4 months has done two things: 1 is that it will take about 4 years to catch up on everything I've missed, and the second being that I've been doing other things, such as going to church (which I have so many questions about, but will need to wait), working (not anymore unfortunately) and waiting to enroll into TAFE again. And a stash was found.. one used. :-/

Anyway, will get into those things later when I have more time.
    http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...er-says-no.jpg

(Dammit, it doesn't really work with SSL 3= )

But anyways, WOOT. ^~^ Yur back for good now! We need to play catch-up... NOW!

Mmmm... can't wait for story time! Welcome back bro-- was thinking that you gave up on technology and went all Amish on me :O.

Uh oh... stash :|. Myhhhhrrr.

But yah... RELEGIUE!