View Poll Results: Which is your favorite Windows game (out of this selection)?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Solitaire

6 35.29%
  • Minesweeper

0 0%
  • Pinball

3 17.65%
  • FreeCell

0 0%
  • Spider Solitaire

3 17.65%
  • None

1 5.88%
  • Other

4 23.53%

Thread: Windows Games

Default Windows Games

I am a Mac user, but I have always liked a couple of Windows games. Which one is your favorite?

I realize that there are other games that Windows has on its OS. I am a Mac user. There is an 'Other' option for a reason... it is nothing personal if your favorite is not included.
    Last edited by Kovy; 01-Sep-2009 at 23:51.

I miss Reversi. That was always my favorite. After that it's probably a toss up between Hearts and Minesweeper.

http://pressibus.org/reversi/m/microsoft0.html if y'all are too young to remember .

solitaire, but also, the word97 pinball game ^^

Solitaire, and Rodent's Revenge*screamshot* , a game from the good ole 16 bit era

What? Just those? What about the included online games? I play online checkers quite a bit when I'm on XP.

Dude, what the hell? No Slalom on this?

Slalom used to be the shit. That and that HOVER! game that came with Windows 95, along with your complimentary copy of Weezer's "Buddy Holly" video, because all of those things were supposed to display the amazingly ridiculous awesome Godlike power of Windows 95.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    Dude, what the hell? No Slalom on this?

Slalom used to be the shit. That and that HOVER! game that came with Windows 95, along with your complimentary copy of Weezer's "Buddy Holly" video, because all of those things were supposed to display the amazingly ridiculous awesome Godlike power of Windows 95.
    Damn you, Dawes.

I came in here JUST to mention slalom.

Windows95 was a pretty wacky CD, even for its time.

I beat your ass to it! Can we now go high-five and drink ourselves into oblivion for being the forum's obligatory pair of old fucks?

It really was a crazy CD! I can't remember how many times I re-installed that piece on my 486!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    That and that HOVER! game that came with Windows 95, along with your complimentary copy of Weezer's "Buddy Holly" video, because all of those things were supposed to display the amazingly ridiculous awesome Godlike power of Windows 95.
    Oh man, I remember those. Back when my brother and I were like 6 years old he used to play weezer over and over and over and it would annoy the shit out of my parents.