Thread: foxkitty

Default foxkitty

hello im foxkitty not sure what to say here but my mate uses this site so i figured i would give it a try

welcome to the site hun.

what are you interested in, books, tv, art, music?? are you an expert in something??
    babyfur/ dl/ab/tb?? jsut give a bit of what you like and know, we wont bite. just a friendly community here

Quote Originally Posted by SulliLan View Post
    welcome to the site hun.

what are you interested in, books, tv, art, music?? are you an expert in something??
    babyfur/ dl/ab/tb?? jsut give a bit of what you like and know, we wont bite. just a friendly community here
    hey sulli you know me but anywho i havent read books much till i came to iraq now ive been reading alot of fantasy books kinda hooked now not much tv here :P but movies we do have and anime of course cant live without anime furry art of course ummm music latly ive been listening to rock alot so i guess im a rocker fox
    i am a babyfur hybrid fox and kitty cat im really into radio controled toys cars, trucks, boats and planes bought a heli but cant fly it :P too hard for a lill foxkitty other than that i just like to chat

Gettin' a nice sun tan out there?

To give you an idea of what to say... just share some info about yourself. Obviously only the stuff you're comfortable sharing with us. Like your interests besides being AB/DL/IC or whatever

For example... S'up. I'm Dash. I'm a student in my 3rd year at uni, work part-time for a digital media company, do a bit of DJing on the side, etc...

Or you could just be totally unique and give us a random fact about yourself. Whatever funkies yer monkey

Hope ya enjoy posting with us,

D.

Mako

Thpppbbt! Daddyfops doesn't even talk about me! D:

o: Hiya mako's mate ^-^

*still says you guys suck for not lettin' me meet up with y'all when you were down here in Florida XP*

*snugs mako and gives his daddyfops petpets too* ^-^ I'mma fopsy too, so a personal welcome is in store!

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Thpppbbt! Daddyfops doesn't even talk about me! D:
    yesh yesh makos my lill princess kitty *giggles* not much to say here :P even with that help its really boring here in iraq but thats not a bad thing :P not bullets flyin at me also ill be home in nov