Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Name My new friend.

Default Help Name My new friend.

Well Df and I are at the beach this weekend and I have been blogging about it as we go at livinpampered.blogspot.com. THough the responces on there are not fast enough for what we are needing. So I am giving everyone a chance to help out. I have attached images of my new little friend. We are needing not only a name but if this is a girl or a boy. I know it is blue, but as males are the ones that give birth in seahorses I think the colors may be deceiving.

(Little Seahorse)
    Hello,

I have just been adopeted by this great couple that have saved me from the grasping clutches of dirty fingered toarests. I have spent my life in Ripley's aquarium in Myrtle Beach SC. I am ocean blue with mane, stripes, and nubbs are purple. I seem to also be very confused about more personal issues. I know my purple makes me super cute, but the blue is for boys. Also like many of my kind I do not know if I want to have babies. So I will also need some to help desiding not only who I am but what I am. Please help me, I do not want to go to my new home before I know these things.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM1469.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	506   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM1470.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	507   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM1471.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	508  

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsGurl View Post
    Well Df and I are at the beach this weekend and I have been blogging about it as we go at livinpampered.blogspot.com. THough the responces on there are not fast enough for what we are needing. So I am giving everyone a chance to help out. I have attached images of my new little friend. We are needing not only a name but if this is a girl or a boy. I know it is blue, but as males are the ones that give birth in seahorses I think the colors may be deceiving.

(Little Seahorse)
    Hello,

I have just been adopeted by this great couple that have saved me from the grasping clutches of dirty fingered toarests. I have spent my life in Ripley's aquarium in Myrtle Beach SC. I am ocean blue with mane, stripes, and nubbs are purple. I seem to also be very confused about more personal issues. I know my purple makes me super cute, but the blue is for boys. Also like many of my kind I do not know if I want to have babies. So I will also need some to help desiding not only who I am but what I am. Please help me, I do not want to go to my new home before I know these things.
    Fluffy!

And welcome. I've not seen you 'round lately.

My gurl recommends Snuffles.

I recommend Starburst.

*grin*

How about Swimmy? Or maybe Seapony? Or even Coralkins or Aquarius! (Lolol I fail so hard at this)

EDIT: 69 POSTS! 8D

curiousitykitten

stripley (stripe-ley)

Quote Originally Posted by Neonite View Post
    Horsea!
    I like this answer, I think it might even be a poke'mon. But cerealisly, I remember when I was a kid, and I learned that all your stuffed animals are just fabric and cotton, (and even worse, nowadays they're just fabric and styrofoam balls)...I was upset that my loveable plushies would never come to life...Kinda like the same way I learned that I would never be able to hug the cartoons I saw on movies and TV...

What I'm getting at is, this myth isn't true. A kitty is better than any plushie or stuffed animal you could ever buy. It's fuzzy, it's warm, it breathes, it loves, and it wets too! (Hopefully into a litterbox). Idunno, just thought I'd share my favorite kinda stuffed animal.

I am liking a number of these, Squirt is standing out. Though I DF and I are still fighting about if it is a girl or boy. I this is why i like sqirt, it works for both.