Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few things.

Default A few things.

My parents are going to be gone for 5-6 days, leaving me home alone. I will have school, but I plan to indulge in certain baby-like things.

I have an Albertsons just down the road from my school, and it has a self-checkout that I might use. I believe they have GoodNites (which I love), Underjams (really don't like them), a generic white sleep diaper (pretty decent). The aforementioned are the only diapers I have tried. They also have Depends and Tenas, and I think a few other generics.

The Longs Drugs is closer, I think has a better selection, but no self-checkout. The Walgreens is between Longs and Albertsons.

I will be walking home from school, whick takes about 30 minutes over about two miles.

I also have Amazon and a debit card.

If I were to buy from Longs or Walgreens, I'd buy other things to make it not stick out.

Any tips for buying in real life? To be honest, I used to break open the packages and steal a few, but I've gotten too nervous. Never been caught, but don't want to risk it.

For online, besides Amazon, where are good (and discreet) places to buy?

Finally, if I manage to get diapers, I want to know what to get. Here's a list:
    -I'd prefer a pull-up, as opposed to tape.
    -I have places to hide them, but they're small. Smaller packages or amounts are better.
    -Able to withstand multiple wettings. I like it when they leak, but I'd LOVE to get a diaper just full of pee. I'd also like to try wetting the bed and not leaking.
    -I'm a 32 waist.
    -I'd LOOOOOVE a really thick one. I LOVE bulk, especially if it is (or can be made with multiple diapers) impossible to walk straight.
    -REALLY soft. <3
    -I'd prefer small and tight than big and loose.
    -Not really plastic all around. I want the outside to feel at least semi-soft, not like a plastic bag, and without plastic that digs into your skin.
    -No incredibly high waists, like the Depends.
    -Not very expensive. Below $40 for the smallest amount.

I typed this on my Wii. Took a while. Anyway, I look forward to the responses and suggestions.

I would go for the Goodnights they come in smaller packages and they will fit you no problem, as for mutiple wettings I would buy a small pack or Tena or some kind of guards they greatly increse the wettings you can get out of those.

Poke holes and cut slits in the back of the gurads and place them further to the front of the diaper, you don't want to be squashing them when you sit.

Hey and one more thing have a good time.....

GoodNites are my favorite diapers. I haven't tried the new ones with the waistband. Can any of you give me a comparison?

Guards? Never used them. I would prefer to use female pand, guards, diapers, etc. to male ones. Personal preference.

I hope I do. We still haven't worked out how it's going to work Worst case, somebody comes to live with me for the week. Best case, nobody comes. People might check in on me, but I hope not.

If you look in ADISC's links section, there's a bunch of suggestions for reliable, discreet online diaper retailers.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/local_links.php?catid=3

You suggest Tena's? I think they're stocked.

You know, I realize that I made an overly-long list of things I want. I'll shorten it.

I like them thick and tight, but not too large. Basically, as thick as they can get, but make them small so that they'll be tight.. Multiple wettings is a big bonus. If there is a gender option, I'd prefer female. Not very expensive.

Also, out of the diapers you have worn, which just feel the best? Like, which are the softest?

You're not going to find any good adult pullups at a chain drugstore or supermarket. The Tena/Serenity ones they sell at supermarkets are worse than worthless.

The only pull-ups that are really thick and diaper-like at all are the Tena Super Plus Protective Underwear (NOT the "Serenity" ones), Abenas and Tranquility. You'll have to go to an independent pharmacy/medical supply store or order online to get any of those.

Alright. What about tape diapers? I'm kind of interested in trying those.

If you're wanting thickness, tape is the only way to go...

The Tena Maxis or Abena X-Plus are the bulkiest I've tried with the Molicare Super Plus being a (horrible) purple colour but otherwise pretty good also. The tenas/abenas have a lower waist than the molis & the medium's fit quite snug (I'm a 32-34) when taped up.

re: Multiple wettings

I personally don't wet my diapers but I do occasionally fill them with water from time to time. All of the above can withstand 2Litres+ of water before they start to leak.

Just as a quick point though... the thicker the diapers the fewer you'll be able to stash in your 'small' hiding spaces ~ they can sit close to 2" tall apiece straight out of the pack.

aielen

Default Ans

My parents are going to be gone for 5-6 days, leaving me home alone. I will have school, but I plan to indulge in certain baby-like things.
    (Well I don't do baby things so I can't help you here)
    I have an Albertsons just down the road from my school, and it has a self-checkout that I might use. I believe they have GoodNites (which I love), Underjams (really don't like them), a generic white sleep diaper (pretty decent). The aforementioned are the only diapers I have tried. They also have Depends and Tenas, and I think a few other generics.
    (I use Depends. They're good but if you have a favourite, stick to it)

The Longs Drugs is closer, I think has a better selection, but no self-checkout. The Walgreens is between Longs and Albertsons.
    (I shop at any random store)
    I will be walking home from school, whick takes about 30 minutes over about two miles.
    (Happened with me in my second year)
    I also have Amazon and a debit card.
    (Me too)
    If I were to buy from Longs or Walgreens, I'd buy other things to make it not stick out.
    (Same method for me)
    Any tips for buying in real life? To be honest, I used to break open the packages and steal a few, but I've gotten too nervous. Never been caught, but don't want to risk it.
    (Look natural. Don't explain anything if you aren't asked. Say it's for a relative (not silbing) or grandparent you size. Don't push it in long explanations

For online, besides Amazon, where are good (and discreet) places to buy?
    (Never bought online. Go to the furtherest shop as far as you can walk)
    Finally, if I manage to get diapers, I want to know what to get. Here's a list:
    -I'd prefer a pull-up, as opposed to tape. (I prefer neither.)
    -I have places to hide them, but they're small. Smaller packages or amounts are better. (Better than me at college)
    -Able to withstand multiple wettings. I like it when they leak, but I'd LOVE to get a diaper just full of pee. I'd also like to try wetting the bed and not leaking.(Urm ok, but if you are a girl, it's not advisable to)
    -I'm a 32 waist.(ok)
    -I'd LOOOOOVE a really thick one. I LOVE bulk, especially if it is (or can be made with multiple diapers) impossible to walk straight. (Then Depends aren't the best)
    -REALLY soft. <3 (trade off. Thick ones can't be soft)
    -I'd prefer small and tight than big and loose.(Hard to find then)
    -Not really plastic all around. I want the outside to feel at least semi-soft, not like a plastic bag, and without plastic that digs into your skin.
    -No incredibly high waists, like the Depends.(Then try tena--never tried them though)
    -Not very expensive. Below $40 for the smallest amount.
    (Your factors are really strigent. Not many diapers fit all)

I typed this on my Wii. Took a while. Anyway, I look forward to the responses and suggestions.

Goodnights are a little small for me. I prefer the comfort of the Tena's, but I wouldn't count on any of the ones listed to withstand multiple wettings, and certainly wouldn't try wetting the bed without additional covering if you don't want a mess.

If the Long's is on the way, stop there and have an ice cream cone (I remember that about Long's Drugs in California - you can get cheap hand-dipped ice cream cones!)