Thread: San Francisco and Chicago guy saying Hi :)

Default San Francisco and Chicago guy saying Hi :)

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if I already posted an intro, but here it goes..

My name is Brett, I am a 34 year old gay AB guy in Chicago. I am originally from San Francisco, and will be moving back in March, hence the odd title in my intro.

I have loved diapers forever. I actually have vivid memories of being potty trained around 3 years old and protesting having my diapers taken away. I wanted them back ever since. I started to actively get them when I was about 14, and have worn since. I like both cloth and disposable, but wear mostly disposables for simplicity purposes. I always have way more diapers than I can use in a reasonable amount of time on hand :p

Beyond diapers, I have a huge interest in travelling. I do it whenever I get the chance. I have always wanted to take the trans-siberian railroad completely from one end to the other... Hopefully one of these days. I also love the outdoors and cooking/food

I am always looking to meet other nice people who just happen to like diapers too

Its nice to be part of ADISC. Seems to be a great group of people here that actually want to chat, not just look at pics.

*hugs*

Brett

Welcome to the site and thanks for the hello from two great cities. I'd like Chicago even more if not for the too hot/too cold thing but I guess it has extremity going for it. Lucky you going back to San Francisco. Fun, fun place

Yet another one from Chitown. Welcome to ADISC! Hope that you find this site helpful and friendly. Cubs or White Sox?

hey TD
    welcome to the club!
    hope you can stay involved regardless of where you are @
    =)

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Yet another one from Chitown. Welcome to ADISC! Hope that you find this site helpful and friendly. Cubs or White Sox?
    Either one for me. I am not much of a sports fan, but I like the Cubs' ball field better than the Sox, but I think the Sox play better. So I guess I like both for different reasons :p

Quote Originally Posted by thickdiapers View Post
    My name is Brett, I am a 34 year old gay AB guy in Chicago. I am originally from San Francisco, and will be moving back in March, hence the odd title in my intro.
    No, no, nothing odd about wanting thicker padding moving from SF to Chicago; if you weren't moving I would assume SF was in for a cold winter

Good intro, and welcome aboard. Yes, while there is nothing wrong with the sites offering more blood-and-guts images, videos, hardcore rp and so on, with banner ads for nurseries/dungeons and intimate personal ads, (IMO) that is THEIR job and they do it well, and they are plentiful. We have a different focus and core competency, and we are a refreshing alternative.

I am glad you think so too. (we could well adopt Apple's old mantra: Think Different)

http://images.google.ca/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://marketingabstraction.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/logo_think_different_plakat.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEJsUqTvzS3nckKlfCMlkfkBd4l2A

Hey TD! You sound like a really interesting guy. I've been to San Fransisco three times in my life and I have to say it's my favorite city. I'm Uber jealous that you are going to live there. In a perfect world I'd live there too.

Transsiberian Railway, how awesome! I take it you like traveling by train?

Anyway, please tell us more about yourself. I'm anxious to hear more.