Thread: Is this Reaction Weird?

Default Is this Reaction Weird?

When ever i wear a diaper i loose all of my sex drive. When i put on a diaper i can't get horny at all... i mean when i wear i don't want to have sex ever. And if i masturbate before I'm gonna put on a diaper i loose all interest in the diaper, i actually get a disgusted feeling... and I'm not sure if that feeling is from the diaper or the masturbation

It's natural to feel weird or disgusted about your diaper fetish shortly after masterbating. I know that, for myself, I have to remove any diaper I'm wearing directly after I'm finished, just because it feels so wrong.

So yeah, it's perfectly normal, and I'm sure a lot of us experience it.

I think once you get off so many times, like wearing a diaper, you start looking for something different and the diapers just don't do it for you anymore.

I used to try different things to get off just for a change, and later on I would go back to what I was doing, and I was able to get off again for a breif period of time,

Just keep trying different things.....

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    When ever i wear a diaper i loose all of my sex drive. When i put on a diaper i can't get horny at all... i mean when i wear i don't want to have sex ever. And if i masturbate before I'm gonna put on a diaper i loose all interest in the diaper, i actually get a disgusted feeling... and I'm not sure if that feeling is from the diaper or the masturbation
    Have you always had this reaction...or is this something new...? Could be the beginning of a purge cycle for you perhaps?

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    Have you always had this reaction...or is this something new...? Could be the beginning of a purge cycle for you perhaps?

-Gus
    i don't think it's the beginning of my purge thing because i still love to wear. this isn't really new but it kinda gets stronger and weaker from time to time

I think you just have a strong, but natural association of the infantile emotional feelings and thoughts of an actual baby and the major article of clothing a baby wears, the diaper. On a sub-conscious level, you know that a baby has not yet developed a significant libido, he or she does not yet have a sex drive. I think that when you are in a diaper, you allow your thoughts and feelings to regress to and resemble those of an actual baby. Babies do not think about having sex, they have no sex drive. The act of masturbation and the accompanying sexual climax is indicative of adulthood. Masturbation affirms your status as an adult, and causes a mental and emotional conflict when you think about wearing a diaper. After masturbation, you feel guilty about wearing diapers because you know you are an adult, not a baby. Behaving, and dressing as a baby, is inappropriate behavior for an adult. I would not worry about these feelings, in time, you will probably reconcile these awkward, and seemingly contradicting feelings. That is enough psyco-bable from me for a while, just have fun.