Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I go for it?

Default Should I go for it?

All right, real talk guys, I'm sure you've had a few of these before, but maybe all I need is some encouragement to have the confidence to do it.

All my life I've longed to get back into Pull Ups. Not to make any serious life changes or anything, but just when I have some free time and I'm alone, to sneak into my room, get into my big kid pants, and just have fun.

So I finally have my own car, and I have a pretty good chunk of money at my disposal. I've considered buying some princess pull ups, but I can't tell if the pros out weigh the cons.

I'm not exactly worried about the cost or getting caught, but I know it's a possibility and I'm not sure if it's worth it or might end up being something I'd regret doing.

If you think it's a good idea, give me some motivation, trust me, I'd really like to be wearing some big girl pull ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Go for it. You never know until you try.
    ha ha, I sure do want to try.

I'm just a little concerned. I highly doubt my parents would find out, and beyond them, I swear no one would give it even a second thought if they saw me buying pull ups.

But at the same time I can't help but worry that I could live to regret this or feel guilt for some odd reason.

I'm far too paranoid.

Here's a little trick that once worked for me in a different context. Your first task is to get the pull-ups, yes? So write that down on a piece of paper as a task, a chore, that simply needs doing. Build a list of other simple jobs around it. Then you can just follow the instructions as though someone else had given them to you, and carry out the tasks, do x, do y, get the pull-ups, do z... Trivialise the whole thing - when you're getting the pull-ups you'll already be thinking about moving on to job z. Then when you've finished the list, there will be a pack of pull-ups waiting for you! Happy shopping!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    All right, real talk guys, I'm sure you've had a few of these before, but maybe all I need is some encouragement to have the confidence to do it.

All my life I've longed to get back into Pull Ups. Not to make any serious life changes or anything, but just when I have some free time and I'm alone, to sneak into my room, get into my big kid pants, and just have fun.

So I finally have my own car, and I have a pretty good chunk of money at my disposal. I've considered buying some princess pull ups, but I can't tell if the pros out weigh the cons.

I'm not exactly worried about the cost or getting caught, but I know it's a possibility and I'm not sure if it's worth it or might end up being something I'd regret doing.

If you think it's a good idea, give me some motivation, trust me, I'd really like to be wearing some big girl pull ups.
    If you really want them then get them, no one is gonna think of you any different, I know how it feels to get something you really want and want motivation for, so im just gonna say "Go for it!"

Ask yourself," Will I regret not trying this? ". Are you worried that you might enjoy it too much, and may want to wear them more often? Just do it. Take extra care not to be discovered wearing them, but give them a try. I think your emotional desires are fighting against your rational, logical thoughts. Only the act of actually wearing the ' Princess Pull-Ups ' will settle this matter. Good luck in whatever you decide to do. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    I'd really like to be wearing some big girl pull ups.
    That's all there is to it. If you want to wear them then just go and do it. If you don't do anything stupid then the chance of you getting caught is little to none.

GO FOR IT!

Go for it! What brand are you thinking of getting?

If you don't think your going to get caught, then there's nothing to worry about. The two factors usually are 1) Parents. You've already ruled that out so 2) people at the store caring. You've also already ruled that out. So the only thing left worring you is paranoia. Overcome and go for it. There's nothing to worry about.

"To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human". -Mouse