Thread: Going Public With It

Default Going Public With It

Hi ADISC. I came upon this forum earlier in the year and finally decided to sign up.

To be honest, I'm still a little insecure about this side of myself, so I elected to use a different name than I normally would on the internet, so you can refer to me as Forever Young if you like.

In time I may come to tell a little bit more about myself, but I'll stick with the basics for now.

(Forgive me if I am too graphic)
    I never really considered myself a diaper lover or adult baby, my interest is a little different. When I was around 3 years old, I began exploring my body through Pull Ups training pants, and from there, my mind associated wearing pull ups with pleasure. Since then I have had a fixation with the concept of pull ups and potty training.

Other than that, I'm a college student and I spend more time hanging out with friends than studying. I love people and I'm pretty damn outgoing, I like writing, playing video games when I have free time, making videos, I was in theatre through high school, I'm in a band (more of a joke) with some friends, and I'm working on a Mass Communications degree.

Anyway, I'm new to this scene, but I feel like I'm finally ready to share this side with more than just a few close friends, I'd like to hear other thoughts on my approach to this field and would love to get into some conversations on these topics.

Not sure how active I'll be, but if nothing else, i will stop in from time to time.

So yeah, this place looks nice, I think I'll enjoy myself.

This is a great community and I am sure you will be able to settle right in :-)

It is a big step revealing a lot about yourself, especially about such a private topic as this..

But, anyway, welcome aboard, come on in and enjoy the intelligent conversations this site has :-)

zach

Haha yea, usually comes from having alotta pride.. i understand COMPLETELY but... after a couple weeks.. these people here understand anything you'll say no matter if you think its wierd.. because most likely.. theyve done it too!!!

haha, welcome

Oooooo, a fellow Thespian ^_^

welcome to ADISC
    I'm sure in time you'll become more comfortable with this side of yourself, but in the meantime, it's good to know that you've come this far at least, right? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by KodyNewlight View Post
    Oooooo, a fellow Thespian ^_^

welcome to ADISC
    I'm sure in time you'll become more comfortable with this side of yourself, but in the meantime, it's good to know that you've come this far at least, right? ^_^
    Indeed. It took me a few years, but I am very much at ease with this within myself. Talking with others about it is a totally different story. lol

Welcome to this most interesting and diverse site called ADISC. I am sure you will enjoy your time here, have fun.