Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone

Default Hey everyone

Hello to everyone on this site, I just wanted to give myself a proper intro before I make any other post.

My name is Jason and Im from Norristown PA, just outside Phili (GO EAGLES!).

My whole story of me loving diapers began when I was 9 and had a bad fever. I had to go bad but I was too sick to walk down the hall to go the bathroom so I just wet the bed at about 2 or 3 in the morning. When my mom came in she soon found out and went and got me some Pull ups and I REALLY liked them. But it wasnt until I was 15 when I got curious at a CVS and bought some Depends, rode home on my bike and then I tried them on that night and was forever hooked.

Me, in general, I like sports and diapers (of course) I have light brown hair, which is short. Im 5' 10" and weigh 145 lbs. My favorite diaper that I have tried is the Depends Maximum Protection.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Have you any interest or plans concerning the upcoming festivities in Pittburgh next year?

how can you stand the depends? XD they fit horribly on me, the tapes rip off very easily, they can't hold much and they're so loud. lol

either way welcome to the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sila View Post
    how can you stand the depends? XD they fit horribly on me, the tapes rip off very easily, they can't hold much and they're so loud. lol

either way welcome to the forums
    Like I said, they are the best of the VERY FEW I have tried. (They are among the few name brands at the store) Personally, I like the loudness, but I do agree, they tapes can rip of easily but they haven't recently come off. I do get a good enough fit though.

Hello Jason and welcome! Your avatar is really cool. Where was the picture taken (if you know)?

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    Hello Jason and welcome! Your avatar is really cool. Where was the picture taken (if you know)?
    Its a pic of Philadelphia, my favorite city

Matrix Blade

Welcome to the site dude. Post around and let us know you. So your an Eagles fan? They got some potential. However, I gotta ask ya (I've ask almost all of the Eagles fans I know) what do ya think of the Vick signing?

Anyways, welcome.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope that this site can answer all your questions and fuck the Eagles. Go Skins!!!

Welcome to ADISC! Besides the Eagles, do you like any other sports or sports teams?