Thread: Sorry it's taken so long

Talking Sorry it's taken so long

I usually tend to just lurk, but have been getting a little more active in the community lately. I have a page over at diaperspace which is probably better for details.

Welcome to ADISC! Don't be shy, we don't bite! Do you have any interests or hobbies to share?

Heh, diapers? :P

I'm hopefully going to put a story or two up soon. For now I'll try to keep any worthwhile info at diaperspace.com/ausdpr

Welcome!
    Do you have other intrest then just diapers? (We kinda know that since you're here)

Hmmm Any particular reason you don't link to your info page over at that other place?

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hmmm Any particular reason you don't link to your info page over at that other place?
    In his second post.

And hello from another Brisbanite.

http://www.diaperspace.com/user/]Diaper Space[name of user] takes one there

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Heh sorry I don't have a high enough post count to paste links yet. :P

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Welcome!
    Do you have other intrest then just diapers? (We kinda know that since you're here)
    I tend to prefer to keep my personal life private for now, just because I'm not really ready for the two to be linked by anybody I know...
    Last edited by Peachy; 23-Aug-2009 at 09:14. Reason: merging double post - use "multiple quotes"-feature!

no problemo with that at all; but one might still keep it general for the sake of discussion without being personally identifying: like saying you're into hockey without saying you root for the Flames from 5 rows up, center ice, alternate Tuesdays. Like, for instance, we have a number of car buffs.