Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Worst Diaper Run Ever

Default Your Worst Diaper Run Ever

Tell all in this thread that is just this... Your Worst Diaper Run Ever!

For me, it has to be that one time... I was biking down a huge hill when I skidded on leaves at the bottom and crashed, giving my elbows and knee large scrapes. Bloody but determined, I pressed on. Unbelievably, the chain came off my bike and got stuck. I spent about twenty minutes on the sidewalk trying to fix it, crying out to the heavens. Finally, a man I had never seen before in my life parked his truck on the side of the road and helped me fix my bike. When I got the diapers and came back on the other side of the hill, I felt like vomiting as I reached the top. It had been an unusually taxing odyssey for me, I am usually not fazed by this exercise. Upon my return home, I found that my sister had accidentally ruined my NHL rule book.

:hockey: :hockey: :hockey: 1500 POSTS! 225 THREADS! WOOHOO!!! :hockey: :hockey: :hockey:

You dug this one up from the past allso? I knew i've seen this thread befor! Hmm I didn't really have a bad diaper run. But my paci run was quite interesting.

Anyways, when my mom was away. I rode my bike thinking my brain new exactly where Walgreens was. I ended up losing my barings for a second and went the completely wrong direction for a while. Thus had to retrace my steps and think a little bit. But on the way to the store I was like "How much do you wana bet ill see someone I know there." I was right, I ran in to someone I knew but she didn't remember me thankfully. Inside I was like "Oh my god I need out, Now!" But outside I was solid as a rock. Got home unscathed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar View Post
    You dug this one up from the past allso? I knew i've seen this thread befor!
    Au contraire, this thread is original. This story was a rant a long time ago, but it never asked for audience participation, as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    Au contraire, this thread is original. This story was a rant a long time ago, but it never asked for audience participation, as it is now.
    Oh! So you tweaked it a little bit. I see what your doing. Rehashing for the new people to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar View Post
    Oh! So you tweaked it a little bit. I see what your doing. Rehashing for the new people to respond.
    Yep. And? It's a valid topic. All similar ones are locked. I'm in line with the site rules.

You don't need to respond, I'm not trying to be rude or to insult you. But you, on the other hand, seem somewhat hostile, so I just want to clear my name. (I also don't want it to get too off-topic.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    Yep. And? It's a valid topic. All similar ones are locked. I'm in line with the site rules.

You don't need to respond, I'm not trying to be rude or to insult you. But you, on the other hand, seem somewhat hostile, so I just want to clear my name. (I also don't want it to get too off-topic.)
    Hmm, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I like what your doing. Since we get new input and get to know the newbies better.

Rode my sister's bike 7 miles into town, brought the diapers to the counter, found out I was 15 cents short, the lady let me go but told me I owed her, rode 7 miles back home, vomited in the driveway, went to my room, put one on, and passed out in my bed

well, since i've only made two runs before, i will describe both.

the first was at a grocery store. i decided to use the self-checkout thinking it would be the smoothest run .. not so much: as i was scanning my yogurt, fresh fruit, etc .. i tried to the sneak the diapers in. scan once .. nothing. scan twice .. nothing. tried again, but this time i noticed that a club card number appeared on the screen (i did not have a club card for this store). i looked back to see this BEAUTIFUL girl sitting there, monitoring all of the transactions. GREAT. whatever, i'm older than her and i'm gay, so what do i care? finally finished up, only to get home and realize i grabbed the wrong thing. lesson learned .. or was it?

second time i decided to go to the 24 hour store that i frequent. "ehh, it's late, no one will see me!" so i go, spend some time filling up my basket with stuff i need such as: oatmeal, etc. i snag a pack of diapers and head to the check-out. HAH! well, this dude took a double take at me as he rang everything up so i laughed to myself. JUST as i was about to leave, i notice this employee that i knew .. watching the security monitors with his co-workers. i was literally one of 4 people in the place. awesome. i watched his Facebook conversation unfold with someone from my high school over the next day. he definitely saw and knew it was me. OH WELL. by the way, i got home after my mission and realized i ONCE AGAIN grabbed pull-ups instead of "briefs." i took some heat on the boards here after ranting, but that was expected (as the majority here seems to dive on an opportunity to flame someone).

now i just order from XP, and i'm always happy

ok i rode my bike less than a block (i live very close to most stores) got my underjams as usual but then i saw my girlfriends parents!! i was cool and hid behind the checkout wall of gum and they went to the wells fargo inside and i got done checking out with a reusable bag and they came and said hi i tried to play it cool said hello asked them how they were and they went on shopping and i RAN to my bike and peddle as fast as my bike could go