Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Messages

  1. #1

    Default Messages

    HEy does anyone else feel this way? Like when I am on facebook and see that little image with the number saying I have a new message, I get really anxious and excited. IDK why I get like that, maybe just b/c someone took the time to message me and I really appreciate that stuff.

    Does anyone else get that way?

  2. #2

    Default

    I get like that. It's exciting xD like a gift to make your day, ya know?

  3. #3

    Default

    exactly like that. and no matter what the message is for i always respond...if it someone i know though, lol

  4. #4

    Default

    I love to see that top little box green when I log on here. It really gets me excited. Anymore, though, it also gives me this 'sinking' sad/anxious feeling, a feeling like 'oh God let that be a message or positive rep' or 'what didn't somebody like about what I said now...?'. But for the most part, it is/was always kinda exciting. =)

  5. #5

    Default

    not really. i get messages all the time for stupid stuff. like "are you coming tonight?" like seriously? why wouldn't you just text me?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    not really. i get messages all the time for stupid stuff. like "are you coming tonight?" like seriously? why wouldn't you just text me?
    This , ooh and I get so many messages from groups i'm apart of and stuff. xD MARK ALL AS READ is my favorite!

  7. #7

    Default

    I get that way when I see I got a review alert to one of my stories on fanfiction. I also get excited when I see I got a PM or a new rep but at the same time I am wondering if it be my first neg rep. I have only gotten neutral ones and positive ones. I also feel anxious about what the person said in their review for my story.

  8. #8

    Default

    Getting "stuff" is really nice.

    It's true in postal mail, it's true in email, it's true in PM-land, it's true in IRC. It means that someone has taken time out of their day to interact with you, and that's a nice feeling.

    Except, of course, for SPAM and bulk e-mails and form letters and such.

  9. #9

    Default

    I also love getting replies to my youtube comments and boy do I love to fight with jerks on there when they are nasty with me just because they didn't like my opinion on something. I'm so good with getting my comments marked down. Instead of hating it and bitching about it, I find it hilarious and love it because I will not keep my opinions to myself on there. I'm a Darkfinn but hey at least I don't bitch about my comments being marked down lol or it be stupid if I did.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I get that way when I see I got a review alert to one of my stories on fanfiction. I also get excited when I see I got a PM or a new rep but at the same time I am wondering if it be my first neg rep. I have only gotten neutral ones and positive ones. I also feel anxious about what the person said in their review for my story.


    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I also love getting replies to my youtube comments and boy do I love to fight with jerks on there when they are nasty with me just because they didn't like my opinion on something. I'm so good with getting my comments marked down. Instead of hating it and bitching about it, I find it hilarious and love it because I will not keep my opinions to myself on there. I'm a Darkfinn but hey at least I don't bitch about my comments being marked down lol or it be stupid if I did.
    To find creating chaos and irritation funny goes beyond simple social misunderstanding; it's an indication of a nuisance at best.

    Knowing this is your orientation will probably result in some who had been giving you the benefit of the doubt discontinuing this practice.

    diaperedteenager, do you get letters in the mail? I know that I used to--and still do--really quite enjoy seeing something addressed to me that was hand-written or from a friend. These days, it's terribly uncommon, though: all bills and junk mail.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.