Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: will 10 days of using diapers 24/7 affect my control?

Default will 10 days of using diapers 24/7 affect my control?

spring break is comming up and my parents said they might be taking off for the whole break to go on a vacation of their own and leaving me home alone. So i was thinking since all my friends will be on their own vacations and my parents might be gone too, that i'll wear diapers for the 10 days were off for. This is my question... if i wear diaper 24/7 for 10 days and do EVERYTHING in them, wet and mess, will it weaken my bladder and or bowel control?

Most likely, it will do nothing to you. You need to wear for a long time before you start to lose control.

Nope, after 10 days you should still be fine. Might want to get someone else's opinion though, I'm no expert.

But I still wouldn't recommend you go 24/7 for the whole 10 days - it'll probably get boring after a while. And unless you're still wearing and using diapers around your friends (which isn't a very good idea!), you'll go 10 days without seeing another person. And that can be kinda unhealthy sometimes.

no it takes months to lose control
    10 days youll be fine

xdeadx

Nah, you should be fine.

okay. i plan to go the whole 10 days diapered, all of my friends are leaving, so no problems there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    But I still wouldn't recommend you go 24/7 for the whole 10 days - it'll probably get boring after a while. And unless you're still wearing and using diapers around your friends (which isn't a very good idea!), you'll go 10 days without seeing another person. And that can be kinda unhealthy sometimes.
    i've gone for longer than 10 days, and i loved it! as long as you're reasonably discreet you can go out in public and no one will notice. i'm not sure i'd do it in my home town, and i definitely wouldn't do it around friends, but i don't think there's anything wrong with an extended stretch of round-the-clock diaper-wearing. it adds a whole new dimension to the experience.

and in answer to your question, there's no chance it could possibly damage your bladder or bowel control. so don't you fret.