Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am very interested in learning more about becoming a proper mommy/carer. I have a naturally dominant side but prefer to be a nurturing and helpful dominant.

I suppose that's it for now.

Welcome! Tell us more about you, I'm sure we all want to hear about our new caretaker

Do you know anyone who's an *B/DL? How did you hear about ADISC?

It's nice to meet you, Mary and you, too, BabySparky.

What else? I'm straight and happily married with children. I'd say I'm a free spirit...maybe even slightly hippie. I'm currently an unemployed bartender (ugh) living in beautiful NEPA. I am addicted to crochet - everyone I <3 has a scarf or cowl or something warm that I made. Recently, I had my own sew in labels made to make my gifts even more extra special. They say: Made with love by (my real name).

For 4 years I've been pantifying/feminizing sissies online. Although I throughly enjoy being dominant I find humiliation to be draining these days. I just don't like it as much as I used to and would prefer to explore a kinder, softer dominant side.

Right now I am a stay at home mom to my 3 kiddos....at least until I find another bartending gig. Just loving life and exploring the possibilities!

Welcome to ADISC, Sugaree! Glad to see you come aboard!

NEPA, that's North Eastern Pennsylvania, right? (I think...)

Anyways, enjoy the site!

--The Silent Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by Sugaree View Post
    It's nice to meet you, Mary and you, too, BabySparky.

What else? I'm straight and happily married with children. I'd say I'm a free spirit...maybe even slightly hippie. I'm currently an unemployed bartender (ugh) living in beautiful NEPA. I am addicted to crochet - everyone I <3 has a scarf or cowl or something warm that I made. Recently, I had my own sew in labels made to make my gifts even more extra special. They say: Made with love by (my real name).

For 4 years I've been pantifying/feminizing sissies online. Although I throughly enjoy being dominant I find humiliation to be draining these days. I just don't like it as much as I used to and would prefer to explore a kinder, softer dominant side.

Right now I am a stay at home mom to my 3 kiddos....at least until I find another bartending gig. Just loving life and exploring the possibilities!
    Welcome to the site. I think a lot of people enjoy the softer side of domination, but just don't feel it's as accepted. Enjoy your stay here.

You oughta start a daycare center and bartend by night, just so you can have the ultimate moral roller-coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    You oughta start a daycare center and bartend by night, just so you can have the ultimate moral roller-coaster.
    What gave you the impression that I have morals?

j/k

I wondered...are there any care giver sections of the forum? I've been looking but I haven't found any. Maybe I'm missing it some where?

Well, depends on what you're looking for.

MOST people on this site are AB's themselves, and rarely come across care-givers like us. So I don't think there is a section particularly for us.

Don't take my word for it, though. I'm still new as well. :P

Yes Yes Yes! Another caretaker! There's not many of us on the site, but hang around anyways! It's a really great place!