Thread: Plastic Pants

Default Plastic Pants

I know this has probably been discussed before, but I need help getting plastic pants. The pair I currently own (Babykins: KINS Adult Vinyl Pull-On Pant) ripped on me last night while in bed. I will order from anywhere as long as they are discrete with shipping.

So, any suggestions. I weight about 230 and wear a size 38~40 pair of pants. The cloth diaper I have is a large, but I also bought a stuffer and plan on using that when ever I wear the cloth.

DF always ordered our plastic pants from Fetware. It may sound like a kinks only company, but they do sell high quality stuff, and I think the prices are reasonable.

I have ordered most of my plastic pants off e-bay. Most of them have been pretty good. As far as discrete shipping, you should not have any problems. It's not like ordering a case of diapers that is huge and has printing all over it as to what is inside. They will probably come in a small box or mailing bag.

Hi Moocow and sorry about your luck with your plastic pants. I recommend Comco they last a long time and are pretty cheap. They sell 3 pair for about $25.00. They also ship very discreetly and quickly. Their web site is comcomfg.com . Good luck in your selection.

I get my plastic pants at Incontinence Supplies and Products Home | llmedico.com nice quality stuff, I also got some cheap ones at carolwrightgifts.com they are cheap vinyl 3 for 10 bucks.

any recommendation as to what to get. I wasn't exactly fond of that I had...not sure what it was, I think I wasn't expecting it to fit how it did. I am more looking for a pair that fits like briefs...maybe that style...so, any recommendations

Fetware, dot com ! I have others made by others but theirs are the best. And they offer styles from no-wick to bikini.

Quote Originally Posted by moocow View Post
    any recommendation as to what to get. I wasn't exactly fond of that I had...not sure what it was, I think I wasn't expecting it to fit how it did. I am more looking for a pair that fits like briefs...maybe that style...so, any recommendations
    Finding a pair of plastic pants that fits well isn't easy. Check the sizing before you buy some and only order one at a time. Here are some places you can get quality pants from: Fetware.com, KINS, PlasticPants.com (Gary pants), b4ns.com (suprima pants), Comco (comcomfg.com) and changing times diaper company (Bumpkins and Lang pants). It's important to know what material they're made of, the crotch size and what size diapers you going to wear them over. Good Luck.

ps. I prefer the no-wick pants from fetware to cover cloth night diapers.