Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Positive AB portrayl in the media

Default Positive AB portrayl in the media

Ive been watching a series that has an AB character that was really well portrayed.

Satisfaction (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He appears in Season 1, Episode 3

Seems like an interesting show, though I don't live in Australia so I can't watch it. I'll find a torrent as soon as I get home and then update once I watch a few episodes. Until then, which character is it? I might be able to pull up some information.

EDIT: Just watched the episode, and I have to say that Alex is adorable and a pretty good representation of an ABDL. He really made me reflect on why I'm a caretaker.
    Last edited by Shukkume; 20-Aug-2009 at 11:45.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by MamaNei View Post
    Seems like an interesting show, though I don't live in Australia so I can't watch it. I'll find a torrent as soon as I get home and then update once I watch a few episodes. Until then, which character is it? I might be able to pull up some information.
    Wikipedia says:

"Jizz" December 12, 2007 Matt Ford Paul Moloney 03 1x03 Heather and her partner Ally want to have a baby, using Ally's good friend Gary. But when Gary's new partner Eadie's troublesome attitude comes to light and legal contracts get waved around, Heather and Ally angrily end the arrangement. Heather devises an unusual solution which sends Ally into a tailspin.
    -----

Guessing it's 'Gary'?

I'd love to watch this show! TV here in the states has taken a downturn since several good shows have ended or been canceled.

-Gus

And, of course it doesn't air in The US. Fail.

My Mac hates streaming, downloading, etc. but I'll figure out a way to watch it.

Anyone know a way to watch this show over the internet? I live in the US, so can't get it on TV.

Just look for torrents of it, I'm sure if you just look for "Satisfaction" under t.v in some torrent sites you'll find it.

Yeah there are torrents on it. I saw one scene and even though its a positive portrayal it made me uncomterble watching it! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Yeah there are torrents on it. I saw one scene and even though its a positive portrayal it made me uncomfortable watching it! :O
    what is the scene like? Is it worth downloading ten episodes just to see one scene? What happens in the scene? and how does it positively portray us?

I thought it was adorable. I just saw it.

Here's a summary, don't click if you want to watch it yourself.
    edit: forgot to mention there is quite a bit of sex and nudity in the episode, and some cursing. Watch it in private, lol.

Overall I definitely agree it's portrayed positively, and I'm going to look for the rest of the show on torrents now because I quite like it, and I'm curious as to what happens to the girl on the next episode. x3
    Last edited by Sila; 21-Aug-2009 at 21:51.