Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone hear of ABDL Montréal Nursery?

Default Anyone hear of ABDL Montréal Nursery?

Check out the site, its basically a hotel and spa for ABDLs! Google Translate

Its an adult nursery, check this out under services:
    Many activities can be made to the same daycare for ABDL-Montreal Here is a brief list:

And the rooms are epic too!

I'm sure it REALLLY expensive to stay at but, its something us *b/dls can dream about...

This place reminds me of the place in "Cody and the baby start over program".
    Oh! here's one of a nanny's profile:

Rocket_Man55

Hmm never head of it. :3 Dont plan at staying at one anytime soon. :p

I think this would be better off in the adult baby forums instead of the teenbaby forums. This place is for adults only.
    Even if I was old enough I don't think I would go to one of those places. The thought of being babied by complete strangers feels weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshi View Post
    I think this would be better off in the adult baby forums instead of the teenbaby forums. This place is for adults only.
    Even if I was old enough I don't think I would go to one of those places. The thought of being babied by complete strangers feels weird to me.
    Now that you mention it, it would be pretty weird :p. I think I got a little too excited when I posted this. how do you move threads? I had no idea it was adult only,

Error404

Sprinkle nanny! (You'll see, it's fun!)

These guys need a better translator. Reading that shit near killed me.

On another note, bitch be making cookies WITHOUT me?

You completely deny me the most fun part?! I WANNA LICK THE FREAKIN' SPOON.

Canada is amazing. How can we be so, for lack of a better word, "tolerant" and yet half of the US doesn't even know where we are? That's only one province over . Probably won't ever go there, but nice to know it's close.

Peachy

Moved to AdultBaby forum.

On the subject of nurseries: In my eyes, virtually all of them are not much different from renting a prostitute dominatrix and her dungeon - you're paying someone to perform actions on you that most people consider a sexual fetish.
    So they may not put the effort and devotion into their work that you may expect from someone who enjoys being a carer...and does it for free. It sounds more like something to dream of but probably is not much more than a collossal waste of money and disappointment. You know - instant gratification...saves you from spending all the time of finding a real carer, i.e. someone who's not in it for the money.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    You completely deny me the most fun part?! I WANNA LICK THE FREAKIN' SPOON.
    at least you know what making cookies is all about! I do it all the time too ^^

on topic: I've heard about it, actually, I vaguely remember another BIG abdl thingy as well, but it's not for me... too many strangers, I'd crawl in my shell instantly and wouldn't allow anyone near! that'd be a waste of money wouldn't it? :p

what I MIGHT want to try is camp blöja someday... maybe... (if you don't know it look it up).

I have heard of it and at one time I was invited up to see the place, the trip never happened due to some problems, a few of the guys from another diaper site I frequent live in the city and tell me it's a great place.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Moved to AdultBaby forum.

On the subject of nurseries: In my eyes, virtually all of them are not much different from renting a prostitute dominatrix and her dungeon - you're paying someone to perform actions on you that most people consider a sexual fetish.
    So they may not put the effort and devotion into their work that you may expect from someone who enjoys being a carer...and does it for free. It sounds more like something to dream of but probably is not much more than a collossal waste of money and disappointment. You know - instant gratification...saves you from spending all the time of finding a real carer, i.e. someone who's not in it for the money.

Peachy
    I never really thought of it like that, I can see now how much of a waste this place would be. I think I just got a little too excited. I was dreaming of a place like in 'cody and the start over program'. *Sigh* I guess thats not coming true.