Thread: The Room? SPOON!

Talking The Room? SPOON!

Oh hi Adisc!

Is anyone here a fan of the movie, 'The Room'?
    Hahaha, I'm ordering the movie as soon as I get the money ^-^
    I've yet to see the entire film and I'm quite excited! Any thoughts on the subject?

While we're at it, is anyone else here a fan of any other cult films?

So i'm guessing that's where SPOON! came from. My brother was always saying that when I was 10-11.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    So i'm guessing that's where SPOON! came from. My brother was always saying that when I was 10-11.
    Not really... The Room only came out like less then 4-5 years ago. Plus it's a miniseries like Generation Kill was.

Okay disregard all of that... I was confused with The Lost Room. Anyways the movie in question looks like you know what to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfused... View Post
    Oh hi Adisc!

Is anyone here a fan of the movie, 'The Room'?
    Hahaha, I'm ordering the movie as soon as I get the money ^-^
    I've yet to see the entire film and I'm quite excited! Any thoughts on the subject?

While we're at it, is anyone else here a fan of any other cult films?
    hmmm, I've not heard of it, but will look it up shortly. ^_^

as for other cult films...I rather like Donnie Darko. (an excellent film in my opinion)

Seen it well, parts of it on April Fool's Day as part of an Adult Swim prank. Was NOT impressed with it and found the quality cheesy and boring. I also later found out that it was Tim & Eric who set that thing up for air on Adult Swim and that pissed me off even more as I can't STAND Tim & Eric. I had really wanted my King of The Hill fix that night.

Only cult film I like is The Big Lebowski and I have a rather fond memory of Rocky Horror.

WildThing121675

Is it the one about the couple, and that slutty girl who doesn't want to get married? That one's The Room too.... It fucking sucks!
    Last edited by Gingy; 20-Aug-2009 at 02:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Is it the one about the couple, and that slutty girl who doesn't want to get married? That one's The Room too.... It fucking sucks!
    Haha most likely. It's been called the worst movie ever made. The writer/producer/star wrote it as a serious drama but it was so terrible that he tried to play it off as a 'black comedy.' For a little taste of what this movie is all about, i urge you to search "oh hi mark" on youtube. I'd put up a link but im on my wii >.<

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    Seen it well, parts of it on April Fool's Day as part of an Adult Swim prank. Was NOT impressed with it and found the quality cheesy and boring. I also later found out that it was Tim & Eric who set that thing up for air on Adult Swim and that pissed me off even more as I can't STAND Tim & Eric. I had really wanted my King of The Hill fix that night.

Only cult film I like is The Big Lebowski and I have a rather fond memory of Rocky Horror.

WildThing121675
    Don't worry Adult Swim ALWAYS ruins their lineup on April fool's day, so it did not really matter. Plus The Room is better then anything that's ever been on Tim and Eric's show. So they actually saved ya from something worse, be thankful.

True... lol.

Kinda just had a bad day that night. As for The Room itself I was not impressed with it. I don't see the appeal of it at all. Really.

WildThing121675