Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brett Favre out of retirement again?

Default Brett Favre out of retirement again?

It has again been announced by ESPN that Brett Favre is on his way to Minnesota to play with the Vikings this year. I hope that it all works out for him and he doesn't get hurt in the process.

Well, I'm a Vikings fan, so this is good news for me...I mean, he CAN'T be any worse than Sage Rosenfels or Tarvaris Jackson, right?

On the other hand, it's pretty silly...both the Vikings and Favre said that they had moved on and I know I thought it was over 3 weeks ago.

But for NFL fans, you have to admit it's at least interesting.

I'm so tired of seeing his half-shaven, age-swollen face stuffed behind a different colored helmet every year.

Seriously, Brett, just shoot the fucking horse in its head already. Your semi-senile back-and-forth inability to let football fade away has ruined the dream careers of younger, more spry, more passionate quarterbacks than yourself.

There's two things that make me hate football, even though I love it: John Madden and Brett Favre. I thought I got rid of both of them this year. Appears I was wrong. One of them can just skip training camp if they feel like it, 'cause they're a superstar awesome-a power quarterback!

Can they make a rule that any team signing Brett Farve has to change their name to his?

The Minnesota Brett Farves!

I'm so sick of seeing this guy's face all over the news. There are more important things to discuss.

Screw Bret! I'm getting sick of all this crap.

"I'm gonna retire"

"No, i'm gonna play for the Jets."

"I'm gonna retire."

"No, i'm gonna play for the Vikings."

I cant believe that Farve is in MN, what are the vikings thinking. Look at Farve's record with the Jets. I mean its time for him to RETIRE!!

It's getting to where Brett is almost as old as I am, and I at least made the decision this year to not play in the NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by babydia View Post
    I cant believe that Farve is in MN, what are the vikings thinking. Look at Farve's record with the Jets. I mean its time for him to RETIRE!!
    One thing that just came to mind is that when he decided to come out of retirement but didn't know what team he was going for the list was:

Packers
    Vikings
    Jets
    Buccaneers

So I can only hope that this is his last season because I really don't want to see him in Tampa.