Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey all I am a guy from sweden i don't have much to say but i like this forum so I decided to sign up

greetz Fredrik

Hey Nighthawk.

Welcome to the forums. You say you're from Sweden? I've always wanted to go there. My parents and I are leaving this Friday to go to Ireland though.

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? What kind of music do you like? What's you're favourite movie? You know all that Jazz ^.^

-L.T

Quote Originally Posted by Little Tyler View Post
    Hey Nighthawk.

Welcome to the forums. You say you're from Sweden? I've always wanted to go there. My parents and I are leaving this Friday to go to Ireland though.

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? What kind of music do you like? What's you're favourite movie? You know all that Jazz ^.^

-L.T
    Oh yeah there you gave me somethin to say :P I like many music styles but I think my favourite one is rap the best movie I ever seen is Dragon wars to tell more about my self I live in a small town about 5000 people live there so it's quite small no way that I should walk out in diaper there because almost everybody know who I am :P

Yay: more scandinavians. I dig scandinavians. Are you a moomin-fan? I am... and... I'm not alone...

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Yay: more scandinavians. I dig scandinavians. Are you a moomin-fan? I am... and... I'm not alone...
    No I am not that moomin fan but I was when I was younger :p

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Are you a moomin-fan? I am... and... I'm not alone...
    #They love the laughter and they love the living, the Moooooomins!# My sister and I used to love the cartoon when we were little 'uns.

Anyway, welcome Nighthawk, hope you like it here. I used to know another Nighthawk in the AB/DL world but he wasn't Swedish so it probably doesn't have anything to do with you. Unless he somehow -became- Swedish. Although that doesn't seem likely...