Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello I am jake. (please read)

Default Hello I am jake. (please read)

Hi everyone.Im jake im a tb/sissy/bdsm sub/slave (wow that's a lot of things lol) so im 17 gonna be 18 soon.im from st.louis missouri.....[no requests for personal meet-ups allowed]
    Last edited by Peachy; 18-Aug-2009 at 09:35. Reason: Removing personal ad

Hi jake, why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? Have you seen the greetings forum? I think this might be a bit more appropriate in there, but don't worry, I'm sure a mod will come along and move it for.

In the meantime, why not tell us more about you the person, not you the TB?

Also, although relationships do happen on here, it's not a dating site, so don't expect lots of people to get in contact with you from this site re that. Also, just be carefull when you arrange a meetup, cos we have lots of younger members here and we're pretty protective of them, *glowers* so just wotchit.

So yes tell us more about yourself, because we're a community here, so although most of us do have a common thread of diapers/abism/furryness, we also know each other outwith those bounds

Lol well hmmmm I would have wrote more in the first place but....im on my sidekick and my thumbs get sore lol but hi! And nice to meet u....hmmmm well im a super nice guy...I do wat I can for people....I love online gaming (pc and xbox 360) im short (5'5) I love scene guys and girls (yes im bi).im a great kisser (even my exes say so) :P um well crud....im not a dumba**....I enjoy meeting and talking to new people...anything else?

do you have any other hobbies apart from gaming? are you a student? if yes what are you studying?

do you work? full time? part time? what as?

Well im a high school drop out....can't find a job (ecomy sucks) I droped out cuz I was literaly to smart for my own good...it was so easy it bored me to sleep again literaly....I plan on going to culinary arts and own my own resteraunt some day...im a singer /scream and m,ain lyrical talent for a band....my dream since a kid was to be a singer in a awesome hard rocking band....eather way I plan on cularyarts schooling and having a resteraunt...oh sorry about grammar it was the one thing in school I sucked at....anything else?

Peachy

First of all, hello and welcome to ADISC!

Enjoy your time here, and if you want to get to know the other people around here, I suggest you check out the IRC chat room (follow the link at the top!). We regularly see >40 people in there nowadays - I'm sure you'll run into a few people you enjoy talking to.

That said, may I direct your attention to the rules as well as the general understanding of what ADISC is for (and not for). We always welcome new members, and many friendships and even relationships have come out of this website, but we're not a dating site where people come for the sole purpose of hooking up with others. We're a community of people with similar interests, and as with any community, human interaction is the key and the purpose of its existence.
    Because of that I deleted the part of your introduction that was an obvious ad for hooking up, partially because it was against the rules, and partially to give you a clean start. Most people here react negatively to any such personal ads on this forum. So, please be more patient (and subtle) in the future.
    And as your punishment, you have to stand in the corner in nothing but girl goodnites until you've wet them

Regarding your introduction: If you said you were too smart and fell asleep in school and therefore dropped out, did you consider going to a different school, or maybe homeschooling so you can work at your own pace? It's a shame really to drop out a year before you're finished just because the rest of the class cannot keep up. That high school diploma will definitely come in handy some time, especially if you're intelligent enough to get it!

Peachy

Haha thanx buddy *giggles at punishment*
    As for irc im on my cellphone....cuz well I dnt wanna hear the complaining about my life from my mom....and I actualy droped out when I was 16 but trhe reason is correct....gonna get ged etc....anyways...yea...oh and I wasn't trying to offend or anger anyone....really I made the post just to see who came a talked to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SissyBabyJakey View Post
    Well im a high school drop out....can't find a job (ecomy sucks) I droped out cuz I was literaly to smart for my own good...it was so easy it bored me to sleep again literaly....I plan on going to culinary arts and own my own resteraunt some day...im a singer /scream and m,ain lyrical talent for a band....my dream since a kid was to be a singer in a awesome hard rocking band....eather way I plan on cularyarts schooling and having a resteraunt...oh sorry about grammar it was the one thing in school I sucked at....anything else?
    As a student at a culinary arts college, let me just tell you:

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET YOUR DIPLOMA FIRST! No college is going to take a high school drop-out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    As a student at a culinary arts college, let me just tell you:

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET YOUR DIPLOMA FIRST! No college is going to take a high school drop-out.
    That's funny. I know several people who've dropped out, got their GED, went to community college and now live pretty respectable lifestyles comfortably with a dependable job. *shrugs*

Anyway. These people gotta stop stealing my name...

Welcome.