View Poll Results: Most diapers at once?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll

8 8.51%

11 11.70%

19 20.21%

17 18.09%

11 11.70%

8 8.51%

2 2.13%

4 4.26%

0 0%

6 6.38%
  • Too Damn Many.

8 8.51%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Diapers At Once?

Default Most Diapers At Once?

Just a simple poll and question for you guys.

What's the most amount of diapers you have put on at once? Also, what are your ideas/thoughts on the subject?

For me it was 6. Made it very hard to walk, but boy was it a great experience. :P

Assuming Too Damn Many means 11+, that is me! I once put on an entire pack of girls' GoodNites (I use the girls' kind because it is better for boys who have hit puberty.) at one time. That's 13 diapers!

And it LEAKED.

By the way, nice poll, if I do say so myself. The type of thing I like to make, as you might know. I wish I thought of it first!

I wore 3 goodnites once last year when I drank like a gallon of coke before bed. It held, and all three of them were filled. I'm glad I wore them like that.

--The Silent Assassin--

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    Assuming Too Damn Many means 11+, that is me! I once put on an entire pack of girls' GoodNites (I use the girls' kind because it is better for boys who have hit puberty.) at one time. That's 13 diapers!

And it LEAKED.

By the way, nice poll, if I do say so myself. The type of thing I like to make, as you might know. I wish I thought of it first!
    Lol. I would have added more if I had a larger size to keep throwing on. I was using Depends at the time, and Assurance, and it got to the point where I couldn't add any more.

But yeah, I do love these sort of things.

So nyegh! I beat ya to it. :P

i had 16 on once... i took them off right away it felt like i wasn't getting any blood below the waist

I i had like 3 abena x+es. I put them on in the morning and it lasted like til i went to bed that night!

most i had on was 16 once, but that was just because i had to throw them out before mother got home, but wearing and used fully was 4 haven't had a chance or the padding ot do something like that again, but i think ill tri soon again with boosters and diapers

You guys got me beat by a lot, all I've ever had on was 3 bambinos.

My record is 8. Then I got in the bathtub with them on.