Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shot down

Default Shot down

I tried talking to this girl I like and she was THE Most intimidating person EVER lol. She definitely wasn't shy about um... Sharing her thoughts about me xD I know this was totally random, I'm bored today lol

You got shot down when you tried talking to this girl?
    I thought you were going to say that you got rejected when asking somebody out, not for even trying to talk to somebody.

Was it like this?
    You: "Hello, I'm..."
    Her: "Oh my God, like ... [insert critique of your person here]"

Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea and all that.

Haha Well, I'm friends with her friend so she knew I like her and she basically knew I was beating around the bush xD It went downhill. Then I figured out she drinks and does drugs which for me is an INSTANT turn-off

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    she drinks and does drugs which for me is an INSTANT turn-off
    Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    Haha Well, I'm friends with her friend so she knew I like her and she basically knew I was beating around the bush xD It went downhill. Then I figured out she drinks and does drugs which for me is an INSTANT turn-off
    Jeez, don't you sound dreary and bleak.

dprdinky

Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post
    Jeez, don't you sound dreary and bleak.
    Hey at least you got your friends here to cheer you up and get you to feeling better, right?

Sounds like you have better options than this girl.

Actually No lol They say there are other fish in the sea. My life's sea has nothing but seaweed and pretty shells xD And yeah, thanks. I do have friends here

don't feel too bad, I've had about the same problem with a girl. believe me, you're better off alone, then with a junk (unless you use yourself, then another drug user is fun).

Thanks everyone. I feel so bad, she smokes and all of that, and she doesn't see herself as beautiful as she really is... I know this kind of person. They usually have a fear of being hurt... '"-_-

EmeraldsAndLime

Girls on drugs = problems they're not willing to share.

...at least in my experience. Hmm...