Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Well as you may have guessed I'm an AB/DL and pretty new to the community. It began in my early teen years with footed pj's but I never thought anything of it, I had always enjoyed the comfort and it reminded me of my childhood. Eventually I became more and more interested in other things such as stuffed animals, bottles, pacifiers, and of course... diapers! These feelings went away over time and I began to forget, until recently. I guess it's the stress of everyday life that finally brought me back to it. I had been worrying about it and decided to do some research about my babyish habits... and I wish I had done so a long time ago.

Aside from all of that I am a new college student still trying to decide on a major. I have been enjoying my spare time at the awesome Florida beaches! I want to learn how to kite surf but can never find the time, I guess I could always try shark riding.

See you around!

-Sparky

Welcome Sparky, shark riding sounds like a good laugh... How do you get them to stay still so they can be saddled?

dprdinky

Hellooooo BabySparky all the way from the West Coast in Oregon. Glad that you came and introduced yourself. Hope you find people to connect with, and subjects to peruse

Smile

Welcome!!! By the pic are you a furry or babyfur/littlefur? Welcome to the site I'm pretty new too.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Welcome Sparky, shark riding sounds like a good laugh... How do you get them to stay still so they can be saddled?
    I was really hoping you had some good ideas... do you think they like raccoons?

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyguy View Post
    Welcome!!! By the pic are you a furry or babyfur/littlefur? Welcome to the site I'm pretty new too.
    It was some fan art I had found of an anime (Death Note) I had used to watch and I really liked the picture. In all honesty, I'm pretty clueless as to what a furry is I love the art though.

Welcome to the family, Sparky! Are you another Floridian by any chance? *is always welcome to new Floridians* Anyways, go out and have some fun around here!