Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to? :O

Question Where to? :O

Simple Question. Where do you dispose of your used diapers so that no one else will know?

Mesmerale

Well, I have my own awesome trashcan in my room (It was meant to go in the kitchen, but it didn't fit so I took it and put it in my bedroom), so I throw my used diapers in there. Whenever I take out my trash, I tend to lift up the existing bags and put mine at the bottom, just because I'm a bit paranoid like that. ^_^

If all of the diapers are just wet, it's really not an issue.

In the rare cases that I actually mess a diaper, incense sticks and air freshener is usually involved in large amounts.

There is a public dumpster about 400 meters from my house, I can go there when it's dark. Of course, I do throw everything in our dumpster too, but only when the garbage truck isn't too far away.

Yeah what I do is just simply put them in the trashcan in my room. Thats in a hiddenish location. Out of immidiate sight. Spray some air freshener. Take it down on the night befor trash day. You should make an introduction thread. o.<

Quote Originally Posted by vlammen View Post
    Simple Question. Where do you dispose of your used diapers so that no one else will know?
    I though them out in the trash can.

The kitchen trashcan. I always put it under something so it can't be seen. I don't worry about the smell since the garbage covers it up. There's really nothing to worry about since no one goes digging through garbage.

If you can get to the trash then put them in a plastic grocery bag or with regular garbage and toss em in there.

If you have to stash them in your room for a bit, put them in an odor locking Zip Lock bag, spray some air freshener in it, and then put it in a sealing plastic container (get em at target). From there, store them in a backpack or something until you can take them out. That will block the smell for a while and I was able to stash 2-3 in there if I was desperate before having to take it out. Be careful and only store them for a short period because after a while they begin to stink to high heaven.

-Scubadiaper

My used diapers go into a garbage bag which is then wrapped, tied tightly, compressed, and then thrown into the corner of my closet until the next Monday night. Upon reaching Monday night, I take my used diapers out to the trash can and wheel it to the curb, rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by vlammen View Post
    In a plastic bag that is tied up, in the bottom of another bag.

Also im the bins / trash guy in my house. I take the rubish out and haul the bins out to where the truck comes to collect most of the time.

Sometimes I will dump them in my neighbours bins. But I live in an appartment/terrace with lots of close neighbours.