Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Astro empires

Little ollie

Default Astro empires

Anyone else play this awesome game?

I played it a lot. I never really got far, except on Alpha. I quit earlier this year, when I had 20 mil fleet totalled in the OO/BORG/SHLD/MIN/NPO vs 13th/CORM/several other guilds war.

(I was an OO member. Level 70 before I lost all that fleet.)

Little ollie

Never played alpha play on delta and gamma myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Little ollie View Post
    Never played alpha play on delta and gamma myself.
    Which guild? What level? I played Delta in the start. I was in the top 10 for about two days. :P. The advantages of a username beginning with Ac .

I quit two weeks in, as I was too busy with Alpha.

Little ollie

In delta I am in CB and in Gamma I am in Troll.

In delta I am in CB and in Gamma I am in Troll.
    What levels are you?

Also, you should try Alpha. The server's culture is (or at least was) so different to the other servers. There's no farming newbies out of the game, there's several power blocs up top (rather than the far more common two factions).

Little ollie

Level 47 in delta and level 29 in gamma. I farm newbies so gamma may not be for me.

Level 47 in delta and level 29 in gamma. I farm newbies so gamma may not be for me.
    Built your first DS yet? I never bothered. Too horribly expensive, and 1000 hours even on my best prod planet.

Little ollie

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamaker View Post
    Built your first DS yet? I never bothered. Too horribly expensive, and 1000 hours even on my best prod planet.
    Never going to make one ever just started to make my first levi though.

Umm guys - could you perhaps tell those of us who don't know what it is a bit more about it. I'm assuming it is a browser based game and that it is probably sci-fi strategy, but I can't tell any details. Sounds like it could be fun, but been as that is based on very little information ... well it's hard to tell.