Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need help, please

Default I need help, please

Hi, everyone. I haven't been on in forever, and I haven't had diapers in forever "-_- Can someone help me with this question? I have protective parents and whenever I go to the store, it has to be with them, but I can roam the place, just not leave. I can't do the backpack thing, I can't sneak out to the car, and I can't buy online. Can someone please tell me how to "ninja" some more underjams? lol I'm dying here!!! Thanks in advance, everybody. --PS the wiki didn't help my situation in any way, and I can't go while they're at work. Everything is too far. Thanks again

You're pretty much screwed...

Ask a friend to buy them for you?

Wow, thanks... Honestly I never thought of that. Yeah, I'm screwed, but I dunno which friend I could ask...

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    Wow, thanks... Honestly I never thought of that.
    Sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    No, I actually didn't think of that. I'm really stupid xD
    Oh... well so am I

your best bet would be orderering on line. make a paypal account, and when your at the store with your parents buy one of those prepaid credit/debit cards, and then put that to your paypal account. if they work 9-5 you'll be fine, fedex usually delievers about 2 where i live, but i have gotten a package at like 8.

Quote Originally Posted by dakota#15 View Post
    your best bet would be orderering on line. make a paypal account, and when your at the store with your parents buy one of those prepaid credit/debit cards, and then put that to your paypal account. if they work 9-5 you'll be fine, fedex usually delievers about 2 where i live, but i have gotten a package at like 8.
    Dumb

Some of the best things are well worth waiting for. Meaning: Wait until your situation changes, like moving out from your parents' place, or wait for them to stop being so protective. Try showing them you are mature enough to be at a store by yourself. That is all the advice I can offer. Best of luck with getting some diapers.

Thanks Matrixroks. I agree. BTW the Matrix is awesome (Dressing as one of the twins for halloween)