Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm taloh

Default Hi I'm taloh

Hi I'm new to all this so this is kinda weird for me...
    I'm a tb/dl and have never really come out about this.. I've been a dl for at least like... Nine or so years... At the beginning my parents knew about it (how could they not?) but now no one does (till now)

I'm a pretty hardcore gamer (GO GIRL GAMERS!) I play world of Warcraft and runescape as well as just about any video game I can get my hands on. Not really sure what else to put so just Hi again! Haha

Asher

Welcome to ADISC Tal I hope you enjoy your time here and hope to see you in the forums

angelabauer

Welcome to ADISC, Tal.

When you feel comfortable you might enjoy telling us more about you. I gather you are a gal, but you did not say anything about your age or if you are still in high school. Sharing that sort of thing gives us a change to make better communication based on your interests.

Meanwhile enjoy the forum and so on. The advantage of ADISC is here we have vauled members as young as 13 on up to actual senior citizens. I mention that because compared to them I am still sort of young.

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, Tal.

When you feel comfortable you might enjoy telling us more about you. I gather you are a gal, but you did not say anything about your age or if you are still in high school. Sharing that sort of thing gives us a change to make better communication based on your interests.

Meanwhile enjoy the forum and so on. The advantage of ADISC is here we have vauled members as young as 13 on up to actual senior citizens. I mention that because compared to them I am still sort of young.
    Makes sence, I'm fifteen and a sophmore in highschool

dprdinky

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, Tal.

Well I don't know if the idea that I'm a senior citizen I should be offended. But I do believe I have an extraordinary ability of sharing lifetime experiences to why most of us are here. Glad to have you around. You will find us friendly and open to whatever topics you care to address.

Hey welcome tal I was just wondering what kinda video games do ya like.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    Well I don't know if the idea that I'm a senior citizen I should be offended. But I do believe I have an extraordinary ability of sharing lifetime experiences to why most of us are here. Glad to have you around. You will find us friendly and open to whatever topics you care to address.
    I'm not sure about there really being any senior citizens here or not (Haha) but I would not classify you as one quite frankly, your my moms age, Hahaha! and thanks!

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by Tal View Post
    Makes sence, I'm fifteen and a sophmore in highschool
    Hi Tal,
    Thanks for sharing the up-date. Has your school started already?

My favorite niece is 19 starting her third year of Pre-Med just after Labor Day. Our law firm as a mentoring program for people as young as 4th grade on up to those preparing to take their bar exams. I do my best to keep up with the way younger folks communicate outside the office and courts.

As you will see in ADISC there are members who are experts on gaming and most other topics. This is a support community for TB, AB, DL and IC, but it is so much more.

Enjoy your time here.

So, another Warcraft fan? What server you on? My buddy is quitting because he is poor and lazy... and can't get a job resulting in the other two things. Would love to party up and do a few raids. Still haven't hit 80, I keep restarting new classes instead...