Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HI!

Default HI!

Hello Everyone!

Long time reader, first time poster. LOL J/K

Actually I just discovered this site and am pretty impressed with how community oriented it is. I'm on a few other sites where I don't talk much.

I am from Waterloo, Ontario in the great nation of Canada! I'm in my second year of university, which is pretty awesome. LOL I never know what else to write in these things.

Anyways, I joined up to meet some friends online, maybe eventually in person if I can build up the courage, and who knows what else I may find.

A little more about me would be I've been a DL for 10 years or so, but it's not a major part of my life. I am also interested in a lot of other things.

Oh well... Thanks for reading, hope to talk to you all!

Canuck

Greetings fellow Canuckistanian. You going to U of Waterloo?

Also a great school. Study hard, do well, and you'll go far in life. Just make sure to have fun there, too

Anyway, welcome. And fyi, this is about the nicest you'll ever see me be.

Hello Canuck: greetings from Oiler country. Yes ADISC is very community oriented, and much less simply a collection of age-playing diaper-fetishists than some sites I could name. BTW should I read anything into your avi, furry-wise?

Oh, and what sort of thing do you major in, if I might ask? What sort of other things are you into, like music or movies?
    Last edited by Raccoon; 13-Aug-2009 at 05:29.

woo, more Canadians! <3

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hello Canuck: greetings from Oiler country. Yes ADISC is very community oriented, and much less simply a collection of age-playing diaper-fetishists than some sites I could name. BTW should I read anything into your avi, furry-wise?

Oh, and what sort of thing do you major in, if I might ask? What sort of other things are you into, like music or movies?
    Greetings! I'm doing political science, it's a pretty incredible learning about the Canadian and International political systems.

I love all movies, any subtype or genre, new or old. I go to the theatre almost every week to watch newest movies. I love immersing myself in the story ... or just watching cool things blow up in awesome explosions Lol. As for music, I like it all except for country. For some reason country just doesn't do anything for me.

You are correct about my display pic. I'm interested in the furry culture, particularly foxes :P . I think it's a pretty interesting culture, and the people are always nice.

Hey, my fellow fur! I'm Scritcher - or Syd. This community is pretty nice, so I have a feeling you'll get along here just fine.