Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member introduction

Smile New member introduction

Hello Everyone,

I am Laura. I am an 18 year old female from IL. I have been a bedwetter my whole life. I am told being a female that continues to wet the bed into the late teen years/adulthood is relatively rare, so I guess this makes me both lucky and unlucky. Unlucky in the sense that bedwetting makes developing long term relationships with men, traveling with friends, and going away to college tricky. Lucky in the sense that I have come to enjoy the feeling of wearing diapers. At first I thought this made me totally weird, until I did some googling and found that there are many others who enjoy the same thing. I don't really get into the "baby" aspect of diaper wearing so much, I just kind of like diapers. Aside from my family and a few close friends, no one knows that I still wet the bed. I would be mortified if anyone found out (even more mortified if anyone knew I was posting on this site), but somewhere deep inside of me, I find the thought of being "found out" kind of exciting. I am a little conflicted I guess

A little info about me for anyone interested:
    I am a ballet dancer and I teach ballet to younger girls (and the occasional boy). I was accepted to Northwestern University, but will be starting next spring instead of this fall for medical reasons. I look forward to college and will be studying political science. I am a libertarian. I have been a vegetarian for 2.5 years and I love it. I have a twin brother whom I look absolutely nothing like.

Don't really know what else to say! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks to everyone for all of the information and entertainment you've provided me with your posts.

~Laura~

Again, grown-up men and people will like, respect, and enjoy you for who you are rather than what you wear.

So put it out of your mind--your roommate in college WILL find out that you wet the bed, so a good way to short-circuit any crap would be to move in, say, "Hi, I'm Laura. Oh, and I wet the bed at night--I'll take the bottom bunk," and stand ready for the awkwardness that will follow.

Aside from this, your roommate--if she's at least partially done "cooking" (maturing)--will appreciate this as a physiological state and won't be a stupid idiot about it.

Insofar as men, we're pretty easy. If you're intelligent, don't bang our best friends, and don't bail out on us, we can take pretty much anything. At least, those worth being with are like this.

Anyway ... welcome and good luck in your studies. University is a great experience up until the 10th year or so. Then it just becomes dull.

Okay bookies, what are the odds that this is real?

FYI Laura, if you *are* real, I'm a cynical asshole, and most people here are much nicer than me. Icey, for example, is super-nice. As for hooking up with guys, you *might* just be the perfect woman - a dancer's legs, and won't stick around to cuddle or spend the night

Hi Laura. You'll notice a lot of topics on here are about anything but diapers and some of us are very skeptical. Anyway, I'm glad you joined. I'm 42, married and have been wearing diapers for as long as I can remember due to bedwetting, overactive bladder and irritable bowel syndrome. Feel free to jump in on any discussions in the forum that interest you or start your own.
    Spaz

Oh dear, this is not self-indulgent fap material; it's tone leads away from that, not towards it. The added details of rl enhance that. Let us not jump down the throats of anyone whose story slightly resembles fap-stuff; at some point the interpretation is in the viewer's mind, not the writer's: and the writer can't be blamed;

Besides which laurkw could use a friendly voice, being in less than totally happy circumstances. Also, I commend you to look over bgi39jsjw0ggg's posts, the vast majority of which are delightful, and not to take his responses in this thread to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Besides which laurkw could use a friendly voice, being in less than totally happy circumstances. Also, I commend you to look over bgi39jsjw0ggg's posts, the vast majority of which are delightful, and not to take his responses in this thread to heart.
    This. Like I said, I'm a cynical asshole (and you CAN take that to heart), I've been called much worse.

Anyway, welcome.

Yikes so I've posted twice on this site so far and have been twice accused to being "fake." WTF. Maybe I'm missing something, what am I doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by bgi39jsjw0ggg View Post
    As for hooking up with guys, you *might* just be the perfect woman - a dancer's legs, and won't stick around to cuddle or spend the night
    hahahaha I love that. Quite funny, although you're a cynical asshole. My legs aren't that great though unfortunately.

Welcome!

Try not to take the fake accusations too seriously... you'll find people tend to be a little skeptical of new members, especially females (as, well, it's a rather male dominated interest ).

Anyway, you've not said anything that seems suspicious to me. I wouldn't let it worry you too much over it affecting your prospects for a long term relationship. Many here are in relationships with people who aren't involved in this, and it seems to work out (and many of them have no "excuse", if you will, for wearing them).

But yeah, nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi, Since I was the one who first asked you to make an introduction I guess I better reply to it.
    Hopefully at your age men should be mature enough to accept it as a medical problem rather than a childish thing, unfortunately some men aren't as mature as you'd like. You can be rest assured however that we will be kind to you.

Sorry about the people who are sceptical, many of us tend to be like that with new people, and having a first thread titled "embarrassing diaper moment" didn't help you. Despite that, you sound real to me and haven't been hit by the banhammer yet, so I guess that's a good thing.

Have a nice time on here

~~~

For those who think she's suss, this bit from the neg-rep section might be relevant:

4.Posting obvious lies. Please think carefully before doing this because not everything that seems unbelievable to you must be a lie. Sometimes, things which seem completely crazy are, actually, the truth! Some people lead lives that most of us wouldn't believe...

Well you don't come off as fake to me, and I look forward to your posting more. Nevermind those among us who are a little eager to pounce the new person: you have no need to defend your story; that is a trap many have ended up in, with protestations of innocence amid flames of suspicion.

Happily as soon as you change the topic the cynics among us will change their tune.

I'll try to help:

Dancing with the Stars, or So You Think You Can Dance? I vote for #2 there