Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was duped into changing man's diapers, Central Florida woman says

Elli

Oooh, weird. Strange how it managed to go for 3 months. You'd think that when caring for someone who requires that much care, a person would only ever hand over care to another person, i.e. a family member, such as the 'brother', not leave them alone. And how did the guy manage to act convincingly enough? There are some things that people of sound mind do instinctively, like move away from danger, make themselves comfortable, etc. He must have concentrated hard to not do those things. My parents worked in a nursing home that had toddler sippy cups for some patients, but a bottle?! Makes me think the woman was a bit gullible.

3 months! Holy cow, that's crazy. The woman doesn't seem very smart though (Bottle feeding, really?)

It said in the article the guy played the brother who was hiring someone to take care of his brother who is like a five year old but I wonder how the lady got to take care of him without seeing the brother who hired her? I know perhaps she saw him as the brother and not knowing it was him playing the mentally challenged one but I still wonder how is that even possible for her to take care of him without seeing the mentally challenged brother when the man leave. I supposed he pretended to leave and then snuck back into the house and played the mentally challenged and then he snuck back out and then pretended to come home as the brother? This whole thing is bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    It said in the article the guy played the brother who was hiring someone to take care of his brother who is like a five year old but I wonder how the lady got to take care of him without seeing the brother who hired her? I know perhaps she saw him as the brother and not knowing it was him playing the mentally challenged one but I still wonder how is that even possible for her to take care of him without seeing the mentally challenged brother when the man leave. I supposed he pretended to leave and then snuck back into the house and played the mentally challenged and then he snuck back out and then pretended to come home as the brother? This whole thing is bizarre.
    He used a telephone.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    She never saw the guy who hired her if anything she only talked to him on the phone or by e-mail and I am sure the guy wrote checks for her before she got there. Its not a hard thing to do when your screwing with someone who natural cares about the mentally challenged, plus she was getting roughly a good pay until payments started coming late.

I don't support what the guy did but now the situation is over, there legally was no crime and both of them now move on with their lives. Now, whats the odds of this guy actually seeing this topic?....... unless it was..... Chillhouse! :P

But wouldn't she have seen the guy when she arrives at the house or did he say he will leave his brother home alone before she gets there and then she leaves him alone alone before he comes home? This whole thing still doesn't make any sense. If that was the way he did it also, then it makes sense on why she wouldn't notice it for three months. I just don't see how can someone not see the brother who hired her to care for his mentally challenged brother if this were real. Wouldn't they be living in the same house?
    Like I say, maybe the guy pretended he leave his brother home alone and then the lady arrives and cares for him and then she leaves him home alone.

That's being quite the manipulative little person right there. Sadly, thanks to him and news stories like this, our whole sub-culture is branded and given a bad name. Given he was probably desperate, but that is absolutely no excuse for his behavior.

I wish I had someone to change my diapers, but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell my attractive friend that I am suddenly disabled and now need diapering services. What he did was wrong, and certainly kinda sick.

Darkfinn

My issue with this is that she didn't seem to have a problem with doing it until the payments started coming late.

She has no right to complain about being deceived... she was okay with it as long as she got paid.

So you're implying that if a prostitute was raped, the perpetrator should not be charged with rape, but theft of services instead?