Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worth it to Buy Defective Pajamas?(JJ)

Default Worth it to Buy Defective Pajamas?(JJ)

Jumpin Jammerz has some rejected pajamas listed at $25.00 compared to their usualy cost of 'too much'. The discription says they are just a little too small(1-2 inches) to corresponed to the size chart, thus the discount price. I'm willing to pay $25.00, but I'm afraid the pajamas wont be small - they will be irregular. Anyone think it is worth the risk, or have bought such pajamas before? Should I get Medium or Large? (Medium is my size, but they are desribed as running a little short.)

Footies are supposed to fit kinda loose, so I'd go for the large. You should be able to send them back if they don't fit.

I doubt you could send them back though; since they are selling them for cheap I would bet they are asis. I would go with a size bigger, more foom for a full diapee maybe worst case? If not you could always put them on ebay and get your money back if they are too big.

They are worth it I bet.. like they said they are only roughly a tiny bit smaller. The ones I got were like 55 bucks, but they are worth it if you really wanted footed PJ's.

EmeraldsAndLime

Oh snap, I should really get some. I got a medium-sized pair a while back and it was a few inches too large on me. Hmmm...

Awesome. Thanks, Y'all.

My previous pjs come from Bigfeetpjs - for which a hold a special fondess and affinity for. I'm exited to try a new brand of pajamas.

Qustion to proud pajama patrons: How does that long Jumpin Jammerz zipper feel? My pjs don't have zipers. Any thought either way on zippers?

I have Target sleeper zippers, they're identical IIRC to JJ's zippers. They have a guard over them so that you don't scratch your hand etc while brushing over it.

I'd check it out, the regular priced ones on there are quite expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by WizardDetective View Post
    Jumpin Jammerz has some rejected pajamas listed at $25.00 compared to their usualy cost of 'too much'. The discription says they are just a little too small(1-2 inches) to corresponed to the size chart, thus the discount price. I'm willing to pay $25.00, but I'm afraid the pajamas wont be small - they will be irregular. Anyone think it is worth the risk, or have bought such pajamas before? Should I get Medium or Large? (Medium is my size, but they are desribed as running a little short.)
    I bought a pair of pajamas from them last winter. I bought the regular ones and not one of the cheaper ones. It might have been the pair I bought, but they seemed to be very cheaply made. It was one layer of material thick, and the seemes seemed to come apart easily. As expenisiver as they were, I would not have recomended them to anyone, however if you can get them alot cheeper it may be worth it to you. I know it is still summer, but in the winter, I often see footed pajamas at Meijers in the woman's section in passing. They look to be made alot better than the ones that I bought online, and they were alot cheaper.

Wizard Detective: I see that your from Texas, so stores their most likelt will not carry them. I'd personally try to find a better store online or wait to see if you go north anytime this winter, and mayby you could buy them then. I don't know if Mejer has a catalog, but you could call a Meijer that is located farther north and see if they can ship it to your local store. If you do order online, I hope it works out better for you than it did for me.

~Ned~

That's mostly why I didn't go with JJ. Having not bought from them personally, just going by what I hear and see on their site it seems you may get some real lemons. Look at amazon.com, they have a number of complaints in the form of comments but I'm not sure if that was a cleverly disguised reseller.

Snugasabug is expensive too but they were willing to pay for the repair on mine. I don't sew but had I known how and had the equipment it was a very easy fix and could have very well been a very good snag but I'm not sure how as I was sleeping while it happened. It was literally a 5 second fix and the other side's seam hasn't ripped. My other pair from them I had 0 problems with, not even much wear on the seams.

It is clothes though so my point is, the only way you won't see wear is if you don't wear them but if you get them just be ready to stitch up a tiny hole before it turns into something huge.