Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Unlikley?

Default Most Unlikley?

What do you all think is the most unlikely brand of diapers that a bed wetter (whoes parents buy them) would get? You must also state the reason why. Mind you, the bed wetter is a moderate one. I would say the unlikely brand would be Bambinos
    1. Babyish
    2. Does not wet that much

(kind of a stupid question, but lets see what everyone says.

Bambino's are what would come to mind but also I would place the printed disposables from Angel Fluff dia[er company in that category also.
    I would like to be diapered in the Bambino's (blush). They are very similar to the Secure diapers other than the print.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvpampers View Post
    Bambino's are what would come to mind but also I would place the printed disposables from Angel Fluff dia[er company in that category also.
    I would like to be diapered in the Bambino's (blush). They are very similar to the Secure diapers other than the print.
    Bambinos are made by the same people who make Secures

-Gus

Didnt really specify an age, but I think that parents would go out of their way to purchase pampers of huggies for a bedwetter, 1 cause they are babyish, and 2 cause there are other products made today that would let the bedwetter take care of it independantly, if he/she is old enough

How about NASA MAGs. Unless you work for NASA don't think you can even get them .

Well of course Bambinos are unlikely, silly! They're made for *B/DLs, not simply bed wetters.

Goodnites seem to be the staple as far as bed wetting diapers go, so that's off the list. Pull-Ups are next down the line because they are an "older" diaper, but a diaper nonetheless.

After that we have baby diapers, the usual suspects of Pampers, Huggies, and Luvs (my personal fav). These are unlikely to be purchased, either because they don't fit, or because they are simply too babyish to be desirable choices for bed wetting. Still, choices they remain and although uncommon (though not unheard of), baby diapers are worn for bed wetting.

Next up we have adult/teen diapers. These are Walgreens/CVS/Medical supply store/Intrawebz purchased. Although better for holding in accidents, they are much much more "diaper-like" than Goodnites. If the person in question is a casual wetter, they're not going to want to wear a diaper, rather they'll want to wear disposable underpants (Still not fooling anyone, deary :P).

And then there comes the specialized diapers, Infantilist diapers. Bambinos place second here, as they are disposable. Simply meaning a more viable option for a bed wetter.

The most unlikely, I think, would be an adult cloth diaper, Babykins or the ilk. If someone wets the bed, they wouldn't want to go through the humiliation of not only wearing a diaper, but wearing a cloth diaper as well.

A doctors visit? Yeah.... Bambinos are the least likly.
    Last edited by Rational; 10-Aug-2009 at 05:53.

I'm going to have to say any brand you cannot get in a store. I doubt many parents would go out of the way to get something from the Internet.

I think using a baby style diaper like Pampers or Huggies until they out grow them is a good idea. Cloth is a option then and may very well work out pretty well. This is what a co-worker of mine did for his growing son who still wets the bed at age 9. I remember him talking about his son and bed wetting problem a few years ago at work(he was and is still very open about it). He said that his sons diapers are leaking and cannot hold all the pee at night. I suggested cloth diapers and plastic pants. He talked it over with his wife and son and they went that route. I also had talked to him about my bed wetting as a kid and now as a adult. He admitted that he was a bed wetter too until he was in his teens. He also kids around a bit about his wife making him wear a disposable to be when he drinks to much too. I told him back when I drank I had that problem also.