Thread: Pampers Size 6 Ad

Default Pampers Size 6 Ad

Does anyone remember or know where I can find that first Pampers Size 6 commercial from like 1998?

Its the one with that Dr. Brazelton talking about how he's glad there "finally a bigger diaper for growing toddlers"

Many thanks

I'd try Youtube or Google video, also try putting some keywords into a search engine. And since you're new, welcome. An introduction post in the introduction section would be a great way for us to get to know you.

I know what commercial you're talking about. I've tried looking it up but to no avail...

Quote Originally Posted by matrixroks354 View Post
    I'd try Youtube or Google video, also try putting some keywords into a search engine. And since you're new, welcome. An introduction post in the introduction section would be a great way for us to get to know you.
    Youtube does not have it at all. I checked quite a few times since that was one hell of a awesome add. It even got me and my older sister to fight about if we would be able to fit in them ourselves. We were only like 10-11 at the time.

Anyways I never been able to find it.

I remember it and thought it was a cute commercial.