Thread: Hi Im new ADISC

Default Hi Im new ADISC

Hello Im Taylor, I came here to meet new people who have the same fetish as myself. If you wanna know more about me or want to chat send me a PM.

Hey there, Taylor, nice to meet ya. Hope you have a great stay here at ADISC!

Hi Taylor and welcome to ADISC! You won't be able to PM anybody until you have made 15 (I think?) posts, so why don't you tell us a little more about yourself here?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoRomance View Post
    Hello Im Taylor, I came here to meet new people who have the same fetish as myself. If you wanna know more about me or want to chat send me a PM.
    Two things: we love to get to know people, but their fetishistic interests are actually not the most interesting thing about them. Of more interest to me, at least, is your taste in music, major in college, which firearms you enjoy shooting, which fetish music you can add to our collection, or where you think commodities prices will go in the short term.

As to the notion of "same fetish..." We have a broad range of interests and activities related to diapers. We have people who like to regress with no sexual arousal, even with no paraphernalia involved; we have people turned on by the clothing with no interest in ageplay; even some whose ab/tb/dl interest is only in the context of an imaginary persona. I didn't know a tenth of what I learned since joining: it is a big wide world full of variety.

We make friends certainly, sometimes leading to more intimate relationships. But we are by no means a pickup site or dating agency. Real life meetings do sometimes occur between members but that is not ADISC's focus.

As to chat, look in the header at the top of the page and feel free to click "live chat" and jump in the fun and excitement. There are rooms for general chit chat, roleplaying, and all manner of interaction, including rooms with restricted rules.

So yes, we would like to know more about you: what would YOU like to tell us about yourself?

Well, Im 15 years old. Turning 16 september 3rd.
    Im a DL and kinda into the TB
    Music I like: Mostly every kind of metal and screamo, Punk Rock, Rock, J-Rock, Emo, Post Hardcore
    I dislike Rap/Hiphop.
    I hope to meet a girl thats a AB or DL in the near future.
    I like to smoke pot, ocassionally
    No one that I know, Knows im into this fetish
    I LOVE DIAPERS!!!

Good, good. Would you like to go into more detail about your preferred music, hobbies, and other interests and activities, aspirations, attitudes, basically who you are?

I am sad to say (I really really am) that straight guys seeking female partners who are also ab/dl rarely succeed: there just aren't that many to go around. And they are shy, retiring creatures, who get deluged by guys into other sorts of flooding.

I advise not to aim for finding a female dl; seek someone compatible with YOU - who is open-minded enough to indulge you in your preferred fun, as you will for her. There really are open-minded kinky girls out there; I know some.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Good, good. Would you like to go into more detail about your preferred music, hobbies, and other interests and activities, aspirations, attitudes, basically who you are?

I am sad to say (I really really am) that straight guys seeking female partners who are also ab/dl rarely succeed: there just aren't that many to go around. And they are shy, retiring creatures, who get deluged by guys into other sorts of flooding.

I advise not to aim for finding a female dl; seek someone compatible with YOU - who is open-minded enough to indulge you in your preferred fun, as you will for her. There really are open-minded kinky girls out there; I know some.
    Yeah, I'll try that. Thanks for the advice.