Thread: hi

Default hi

I wasn`t going to do an introduction post because i feel like an idiot when i do these but someone called me a liar for my 1st post so i feel like i have to now to atleast prove im not a troll.
    Anyway im male, 16 and live in the UK, i`ve never signed up to any of these things before because i was alway too embrassed and felt stupid but i dont really mind now and this place seems genuine.
    I dont really know what to say apart from i`ve finished school and am at collage now and have been into diapers since a young age (dunno what age maybe 9 or 10+).
    My 1st post maybe was to hard to belive but when i saw that thread i thought i had to make an account now seeing as what i did but oh well its your choice to belive what you want to or not but i really dont understand why someone would troll on something like this i mean its not like a stupid fanboy console war is it.

Yeah people are just people. Just stay clear of people that push your buttons. Good that you decided to step out of the woodwork and introduce yourself. Welcome !

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar View Post
    Yeah people are just people. Just stay clear of people that push your buttons. Good that you decided to step out of the woodwork and introduce yourself. Welcome !
    This is very good advice. Don't take any negative people too too seriously, just persist, give the site a good shot, and help us get to know you. One word of advice might be to talk about anything but diaper habits for the first little while.

And please don't assume people are being negative if they simply ask you to clarify a post. Being over-sensitive does not endear you to people.

Talk about college might be a good road to start on. And your music. And if you play your cards right you will get a random raccoon-posted image.