Thread: hi

Default hi

I just found this site and it looks like a nice diaper lover site. I thought I would say hi and see how other members like the site.

Quote Originally Posted by DLChris View Post
    I just found this site and it looks like a nice diaper lover site. I thought I would say hi and see how other members like the site.
    Absolutely: It is a nice diaper site. Among our large and quickly growing memberbase is a number of fanatic supporters and fans. I almost dare to count myself among their numbers. But as to you: is there anything we can help you with, anything you would like to know or chat about?

A new short film has come to our attention, and though we have not seen it - it just came out - we are concerned that it casts us in a negative light

http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-to...child-god.html

Hey, Chris. Welcome to this place we like to call ADISC.

Yeah, most would agree that this is one of the better DL support communities out there. I'm sure you'll agree too!

Welcome.

Welcome Chris, thanks for joining. I feel you will find that this site is more than just a diaper lover site. There are lots of other things going on and support as well.

As others have said, please share a little more about yourself, your hobbies, and such.

Changing a wet diaper is easier than wet pants.

Hey there! This place is great and really fun. Hope you meet some nice people here!

Love, Nei

Hi ! Hope enjoy your stay, everyone here is really great just jump in and have fun