Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not sure what size bambinos

Default not sure what size bambinos

was going to try bambinos i am not sure what size to get i am 5-10 165 lbs the medium abenas fit good but the medium dry 24-7 was huge

If Medium Abenas fit well, then so will the Bambinos.

I think Bambinos run a little bit bigger than the Abenas, so if you stick to medium, they might be a better fit!

Little ollie

Yeah I'd say medium aswell. You know what your waist size is?

Order samples of the two sizes that you think will fit you best and then order more of the one that you like more.

waist size is 30 i want to buy by the case but i dont want to get the smalls and regret it

I have size 30 waist, about the same height, weight as you. I almost got the smalls but glad I got medium. They are perfect! Go with medium!

Yeah currently I just went through a case of Small Bambinos, they fit but they're a bit tight on me.

I'm probably gonna move up to Mediums to get a better fit/absorbency :3

You could try doing what those of us who don't look to the internet for attention and validation do. You figure out the two closest sizes, and order samples of both. That what they are there for. Good god, I still don't understand why this question keeps coming up. I mean seriously, do you people go to Kohls and buy clothes without trying them on?

i ordered the mediums hope i am not dissapointed

all brands are size differently and i do buy clothes with out trying them on. diapers and a belt work fine

seven dollars for two diapers 2 expensive
    Last edited by Trevor; 06-Aug-2009 at 06:06. Reason: merging posts

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    You could try doing what those of us who don't look to the internet for attention and validation do. You figure out the two closest sizes, and order samples of both. That what they are there for. Good god, I still don't understand why this question keeps coming up. I mean seriously, do you people go to Kohls and buy clothes without trying them on?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by aquabob80 View Post
    i ordered the mediums hope i am not dissapointed

all brands are size differently and i do buy clothes with out trying them on. diapers and a belt work fine

seven dollars for two diapers 2 expensive
    25 Forum Posting Etiquette Tips 2009 - TopTenREVIEWS

If you're looking for someone to agree with and not advice then don't ask for help! We're trying to save you money. Maybe the ones you got won't fit or maybe you won't like the brand. Typically samples are best to get before buying a whole case. But you already bought them - hope they fit! Ha! Ha!