Thread: hey hey *waves*

Default hey hey *waves*

ok first of... i'm male, 20 years old and i live in tasmania (it's a part of australia that most people forget exists).
    Anyway, from as early on as i can remember i'd always had memories of my childhood that comforted me in times of stress and i didn't really know why... most of the memories included the diapers / pacifiers etc. it was only recently (about a year ago) that i made the connection between the objects and the feeling of comfort... At first i thought it was weird but as time went on i used the internet to find out more about it, i used google and did search's and all that. in the end i came across this site and now i'm here.

sorry this post is long and boring btw i've never been good with introductions.

Hey hey JayJay
    Welcome.
    No post is too long or boring. I've seen bigger and read it.

EmeraldsAndLime

And most people on the mainland like to forget it's exists!

Welcomewelcome!

Tasmania should have a football team called the Devils. Maybe they do? Anyway, welcome to the site.

ROFL @Lukie.

Dogboy Tassie doesn't have an AFL team.

JayJay, welcome to the site from another Aussie newbie.

Welcome to our community, we're always glad to have new people. Interesting places make for interesting conversation, too. Look around and see where you find good info and companionship.

side note: I once chatted with a teen from Hobart who was IC. I lost track of him and have always wondered what happened to him. . .

EmeraldsAndLime

Come to think of it, I don't think Tassie has any sporting team in national competitions, save Cricket - Tasmanian Tigers.

It looks like a nice place though. I would visit someday.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
    ok first of... i'm male, 20 years old and i live in tasmania (it's a part of australia that most people forget exists).
    Anyway, from as early on as i can remember i'd always had memories of my childhood that comforted me in times of stress and i didn't really know why... most of the memories included the diapers / pacifiers etc. it was only recently (about a year ago) that i made the connection between the objects and the feeling of comfort... At first i thought it was weird but as time went on i used the internet to find out more about it, i used google and did search's and all that. in the end i came across this site and now i'm here.

sorry this post is long and boring btw i've never been good with introductions.
    Not long. Not boring. I can show you long and boring...
    Welcome here: please do tell us all about Tassie, the land that time forgot. And about yourself: we have lots of members who share your reasons for liking diapers. And I bet a whack more who share your other interests, whatever they may be.

Me? I am our quiet, demure, shy

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs30/300W/f/2008/126/5/8/Kittycoon_by_FriskyWoods.png