Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I got dumped

Unhappy I got dumped

ya.... we only went on two dates, and talked a lot on line, but it still hurt like hell. we were just talking and all of a sudden be starts talking about the date we had planed for Wednesday, and tells me he doesn't feel a emotional connection and that were not on the same emotional level or something like that. And i really liked him, the first date suck because i was a nervous idiot and the second one sucked because he pick out a dumb movie to go to, but still i really liked him. And now he still wants to go on the third date but not have it be a date. also i cried last night for the first time in awhile.

It's kind of dumb to say you two aren't on the same emotional level... you only been on two dates. However as I said many times before, I think teenage often only leads to heartbreak since most of the time, the couple breaks up. The statistics are really high for it.

Darkfinn

There are more fish in the sea... if it doesn't feel absolutely right for both of you, then it ain't right. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous kiba View Post
    ya.... we only went on two dates, and talked a lot on line, but it still hurt like hell. we were just talking and all of a sudden be starts talking about the date we had planed for Wednesday, and tells me he doesn't feel a emotional connection and that were not on the same emotional level or something like that. And i really liked him, the first date suck because i was a nervous idiot and the second one sucked because he pick out a dumb movie to go to, but still i really liked him. And now he still wants to go on the third date but not have it be a date. also i cried last night for the first time in awhile.
    I'd suggest not going. When one member of the party has one idea about their future, and the other has quite another, bad things are bound to happen.

Look at this instead as an opportunity to re-focus and perhaps -adjust your sense of who and what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    There are more fish in the sea... if it doesn't feel absolutely right for both of you, then it ain't right. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
    YouTube - The Streets - Dry your eyes

"There are more fish in the sea" o_0

secretdl26

thats too bad. sorry to hear that. oh well, move on and look at the positives! as cheesy as that sounds. maybe ill be up north soon to cheer you up!

I'm sorry to hear this as well. I might say, of course you're on different emotional levels. What did he think when he went out with someone who was 8 years younger. Do you want me to come out and rough him up a bit?

I hope you will be going to college, soon? In college you will meet a lot more people with your sexual orientation. Some even have dorms or fraternity houses. Anyway, it's such a growing experience, intellectual and emotional. You might also use this time to work on "you". Do you need to trim down, or buff up? All of this can be done.

Personally, from what I know of you on line, I think you are a very nice person, and I hate to see you hurting. Believe me, when I was your age, I certainly experienced what you are going through. It's not easy. I'd tell the guy you don't want to go out with him and play hard to get. It will up your desirability. Good luck buddy.

:P iv moved on with my life IDK now, were still friends but i don't think i will ever try to date him again. I have updated my pounced ad and already hit some one up

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    YouTube - The Streets - Dry your eyes

"There are more fish in the sea" o_0
    I officially dig you.

Love that song. lol

Quote Originally Posted by balancedchaos View Post
    I officially dig you.

Love that song. lol
    I prefer the gift grub version (Irish comedy show). (this is from the last world cup)

"Dry your eyes becks,
    there's plenty more fish in group c"