Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canada

2low

Default Canada

If your from canada post here

lets see how many are on here

Im in canada N-b here and a guy

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Lurker View Post
    So... what does this have to do with diapers?

Just curious, is all.
    I dunno...maybe he's just tryin' to find out how many people here who like diapers are also from Canada.

There was a similar thread in the old forum...although it was in off topic (where this one probably should be moved to (mods?)

Anyway, I think we discovered we had a member from most of the provinces and even one or two of the territories (at that time).

Okay, it's in Off Topic now.

I'm from Canada. North Ontario. At the base of the Shield.

Hehe, I remember that thread. We almost filled out Canada, except we didn't have the territories...

Oh well, Manitoba FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by andysetra View Post
    Hehe, I remember that thread. We almost filled out Canada, except we didn't have the territories...
    That 'cause no one lives in the territories...

Ahem, so, Manitoba, eh? Saskatchewan's disabled younger brother?

I shouldn't be talking. Ontario sucks. Everyone is fat, lazy, and American. As soon as I get the chance, I`m moving to a more laid back province with less politicians.

2low

hehe yeah just trying to see how many fellow people are around where

i had a hard time picking where to post it in lol

I shouldn't be talking. Ontario sucks. Everyone is fat, lazy, and American. As soon as I get the chance, I`m moving to a more laid back province with less politicians.
    Wha? American? Ontario is one of the most liberal provinces in the country! And the anti-American sentiment is strong!

NS/Ontario for me!

I'm in NS.

And although Ontario may not be 'officially' American, a good number of the people there have stereotypically American traits (rude, crude, obnoxious, loud, unaware of the big wide world outside, and trying way too hard to appear 'liberal').

I'm from Ontario, near Toronto, but don't call me a liberal or American! My family was in Canada before Canada existed, and I am very patriotic. Politically, I'm fairly centrist, so I vote conservative, because they are really a centrist party imho.