Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contifit diapers

Little ollie

Default Contifit diapers

Anyone know of these diapers.

Just found this Contifit A-I-O Adult Nappy Medium Plus 14 X 4 (1) | Gompels Care Products, Nursery, Medical & Janitorial Supplies Wholesalers

And its seems really really cheep. Just like to know if they are any good as I can't find anything on them. I would order just to find out but you have to spend over 25 or you get shagged by the delivey charges.

Darkfinn

Remember... you get what you pay for. There's a reason they are cheap.

Little ollie

Yeah I know that and I expect they are probably crap but you never know they may acutally be quite good for there price. As I have never seen diapers this cheep before.

I wouldn't be able to tell you the quality of those diapers, as I've never tried them.

But they are cheap, and if you are expecting higher quality you are not going to get it.

And keep in mind that it is actually cheaper to buy higher quality diapers that cost more initially.

Say, if in a day you go through 5 cheap diapers that each cost $0.60, compared to going through 2 high quality diapers that each cost $1.40, you save some money (in this example, $0.20; which could potentially be $73.00 dollars over a whole year). That, and it leaves less in the landfill.

(sorry, mind, I don't have the appropriate monetary symbol...but the mathematics are the same)

Then again, costs really shouldn't matter if you are not incontinent. Buy what you want, and understand what you are paying for.

Jeffy

HA I thought you had misspelled "Counterfeit" diapers and I was thinking... "counterfeit? Who would want to make fake depends?!"

Little ollie

Acutally found a small review on these seems like they might be good surprisnly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kif View Post
    I
    Say, if in a day you go through 5 cheap diapers that each cost $0.60, compared to going through 2 high quality diapers that each cost $1.40, you save some money (in this example, $0.20; which could potentially be $73.00 dollars over a whole year). That, and it leaves less in the landfill.
    Reasons why i buy cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    HA I thought you had misspelled "Counterfeit" diapers and I was thinking... "counterfeit? Who would want to make fake depends?!"
    Only you jeff...

And to answer you question, if they are cheap they are most likely crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Little ollie View Post
    Acutally found a small review on these seems like they might be good surprisnly.
    20 for 56..... wow. Yeah, they probably suck, but if you're willing to find out, do let us know.

Dude84

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Remember... you get what you pay for. There's a reason they are cheap.
    Not necessarily; i've used some lesser-known brands before and they have actually surpassed my expectations very much.

However, I am suspicious of the fact that on the product page as per the URL posted, only a generic image is used, and not one of the specific product concerned.

Yea. This does seem too good to be true or good in this case. Has to be a bad diaper.