Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salutations

Borkd

Talking Salutations

I tried to come up with something cool and witty to say as an introduction, but I failed miserably, so here's it:

Who are you?
    I'm a 17 year old college student from Maryland who likes to meet new people.

What brings you here?
    Quite a story actually, but... one of my buddies used to/still wear pacifiers around his neck and charm bracelets/anklets with "TB" and "DL" on them to school. Naturally, being a curious person, I asked him about it, and he confided in me. Long story made longer, seeing him with a pacifier in his mouth was too adorable to ignore, and I soon found myself fascinated with all things TB/DL.

So you're not a TB/DL?
    Not in the traditional sense, but the whole idea sounds like something I'd enjoy, is cute, and I'm open minded and accepting, not to belittle it all. Although, I've been a furry fan forever, if that counts for anything. It's a nice mix I think.

So, why are you here???
    Just because, now bugger off...

Hee hee, kidding.

What do you like?
    Programming, drumming, playing bass, anything Metal, and writing.

Hopefully, I'll be able to provide something, what I'm not sure, to the community.

Welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by Borkd View Post
    What brings you here?
    Quite a story actually, but... one of my buddies used to/still wear pacifiers around his neck and charm bracelets/anklets with "TB" and "DL" on them to school. Naturally, being a curious person, I asked him about it, and he confided in me. Long story made longer, seeing him with a pacifier in his mouth was too adorable to ignore, and I soon found myself fascinated with all things TB/DL.
    That's certainly a different twist. Are you still in contact with this person? Not a member here, I'm guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by Borkd View Post
    So you're not a TB/DL?
    Not in the traditional sense, but the whole idea sounds like something I'd enjoy, is cute, and I'm open minded and accepting, not to belittle it all. Although, I've been a furry fan forever, if that counts for anything. It's a nice mix I think.
    Sounds like you'll fit in fine. I happen to think it's good to have a reality check now and again and there's certainly quite a few furries scurrying around.

Hello fellow College Maryland student! I am a College Maryland student too! Nice to have you aboard! Feel free to post in any thread you like, and feel free to ask for any qeustions or support/advice!

So welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Borkd

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    That's certainly a different twist. Are you still in contact with this person? Not a member here, I'm guessing?
    Well, I'd consider him a bff, maybe more than that... I see him everyday. I know he lurks around here, though I don't think he's ever actually registered. *Waves*

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Sounds like you'll fit in fine. I happen to think it's good to have a reality check now and again and there's certainly quite a few furries scurrying around.
    I'll try to "scurry" in with the rest of them. :bear:

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse
    Hello fellow College Maryland student! I am a College Maryland student too!
    College Park? That would be freakishly awesome.

Welcome! I just registered yesterday also, but you'll fit in quite nicely!

Wow, nice twist to the intro thread- a nice change actually..

It's cool that you know someone who is tb/dl. Many aren't lucky enough to meet one. Anywho, welcome to the forums! Please post around, so we can get to know you better!

Just wondering your 17 and in collage in the U.S. ?
    Welcome fellow Maryland user.

Welcome, my fellow Marylander! There are actually quite a few of us around here. I myself, though I do not go to College Park (I'm an HCC man, myself), have quite a few friends down there!

I certainly hope everything works out for you, and please feel free to stretch your legs and get comfortable!

Borkd

Yeah, I went to school in Brasil for 9 years, and the switch messed up my graduation date.

I noticed all the Maryland peoples here, feels a little more comfy.

failed miserably? *clicks fingers* I like... soooo don't think so
    Very good intro if you ask me.

Gotta say that's a weirdly awesome way to find out your attracted to the idea.

...anywayz, welcome to the forums - hope u have a bloody good time here...

"now bugger off"