Thread: menone123

menone123

Default menone123

hi my name is greg,
    i am in diapers due to loosing a bet with my wife.
    i will be diapered till 2010.
    please see my post in adult baby section- i need a good punishment

It seems you got your "punishment." Oh dear, January 01 you will lose your thick warm soft protection against the cold... and wet. And that will be punishment enough, no?

menone123

Raccoon,

i am in diapers since dec of 2008. this is some what of a old story on an new site. I am looking, rather my wife is looking for another punishment.

greg

welcome to the site first off. as for punishments?? hummmmmm there are a lot you can do really but i dont know. that must have been quite a bet to make you wear them that long. and to think a bit about it, you must have had a liking for them before the bet was made or i doubt diapers would have been a part of it, i could be wrong. i have been before.

Where's Darkfinn when you need. him. Okay, I'll step out here and say I think something smells more than just a wet diaper. Ha ha, anyway....welcome to the site. Normally in introductions we tell general things about ourselves, hobbies, music likes, etc. As for bets, I never make them. I have anti-luck.

Darkfinn

Yeah... no, just no.

Go away dude... keep your little diaper punishment fantasy life on WetSet and DailyDiapers. I don't believe a single line of it... we don't need that kind of trash here.

Echoing Darkfinn here. This is not an "oh noes, woe is me". We don't care for wanking off stories. Keep it on the crappy sites where you already posted, enjoy your soon to come ban.

Yea, right now why don't I beleave a word of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Koko View Post
    Echoing Darkfinn here. This is not an "oh noes, woe is me". We don't care for wanking off stories. Keep it on the crappy sites where you already posted, enjoy your soon to come ban.
    Banned