Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey......

Default hey......

well Im new here, and honestly im really nervous and dont really know what to say.......
    Im 18 and really new to this whole thing so please be nice
    yeah i dunno what else to say
    but hi

Welcome Teddy.

Why don't you start off by telling us alittle about yourself?

um ok
    well as i said Im 18 years old, female, and live in australia
    i live with my parents and sister and my dog.
    I dont really have any hobbys i usually just keep to myself
    Im not really sure if i belong here or not really, but after reading some posts and sorta researching ABs online, it makes sence
    i dont feel as alone now i guess and i dont even know anyone yet
    umm yeah

Welcome. I was a bit nervous when I first came on. I couldn't believe I was exposing who I was to anyone, even though there was the anonymity of the internet. We're a pretty good group so I hope you get out of the site that which you find helpful.

Hello and welcome to ADISC. I too was nervous when I first came her. I remember i was shaking after making to first post.
    But it is a fine forum, with good people here. And you will find out that many are into very diffrent things. Some are into sports and cars, other are into art. So enjoy your stay

Hi and welcome ! Everyone is a little nervous at first but im sure youll find some nice people. There is a little here for everyone so enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome. I was a bit nervous when I first came on. I couldn't believe I was exposing who I was to anyone, even though there was the anonymity of the internet. We're a pretty good group so I hope you get out of the site that which you find helpful.
    Me too; I was afraid to reveal much of myself, especially seeing that there is a younger crowd, and having the creepy feling people would recognize me. Or that it would leave me somehow vulnerable. So I spoke in distant ways, on neutral things, in ways almost designed to put prople off from getting too close; and spent a while reading and deciding on the people I wanted to interact with, if they would have me.

But the gloriousness of the site is you can be here and just be you, as long as you do not say stupid things or insult people; as long as you stick to the rules, which include the social norms, like not too much l33t (l1k this, rlly, 5r5ly, u 0t not spk L1k th@ or 2 m3ny 4ccr0nym5) and use decent grammar and spelling and not tawk ins babee tlk tow much) - you can answer a post with a smiley or a long essay or a kitteh macro in the style of canhazcheesburger. Or however you like.

Though I have been assailed with tl:dr = too long; didn't read brfore.

Hello, and welcome. ^^ I'm Scritcher - or Syd - and I hope you have a good time here. ^^ This forum is a very nice place, from the short time I've been here.

*waves hello* Hi :-) Im from Australia too!

Im new here too, I only joined yesterday (or the day before maybe) So far they all seem pretty friendly!